ATTN: LSG, Karebear, Nipples

Joint Special Operations Command ??

I think:)

Originally posted by BIGRON
i don't know if this has been brought up yet but if that's your boyfriend then who's the guy you supposedly dumped because he had a little we-we when he stepped out of the shower.

you wouldn't be cheeting on soldier boy while he's out on duty would you?

where the hell is squeezi? i want to know the answer to my question.

i won't forget, soon as i see her ass on the boards i'm directing her to my question.

wow...all this over a pic of some chicks boyfriend! Jerry jerry jerry!!

how lame. trying to disprove her own ugnicity by pointing out how good-looking her bf is. i know why he joined the military. he is fighting for the freedom that allows the fat 'n uglies in this country the right to pro-create.

LSG and sman31, thanks for the answer. I had seen Ranger post those initials in an earlier thread and wondered what they stood for (I had the "Special Operations" part figured out).

Originally posted by SonicGroove
wow...all this over a pic of some chicks boyfriend! Jerry jerry jerry!!

No all this bc some chick started a "don't make fun of me or my tough boyfriend is going to kick your ass" thread and pass it off as a bullshit attempt to bond with the other female posters on this website.

Originally posted by Blue Bulldogge
So would you, if your girlfriend was a big fat whore.

hey, it's CC! Tell the story you told on global about meeting up with this heifer.

Originally posted by skinnywussy
hey, it's CC! Tell the story you told on global about meeting up with this heifer.

About to leave work for the day, but on second thought I think I might have to stay for this one.

Hopefully Ranger will shoot this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the face.

squeezi ........ do you have any other pics of him?

Owned indeed. Karebear, I really enjoy your posts here lately. I know it sounds like kissing up, but you've caught a lot of flack from everyone so a nice word won't hurt.

Originally posted by lsg
Did your straight-jacket come with a matching ball gag and blindfold?
Cuz if it did, we may be in bidness
LSG said bidness = I'm in love.

Damnit Bruce, where are my wiffle ball velocity calculations? I also wanna know if that velocity could be achieved by hitting the wiffle ball with a standard issue wiffle bat.

I saw a photo of her, she looked like the bastard kid of Bluto and Sloth from the Goonies. Real hardcore freaky ugly.

Originally posted by Badd Hayes
Did you link that to scare Hitman?

THAT PIECE OF SHIT SCARY? buahahahahah scary stares are like silva.......but that lil shit is a :eek::eek::eek: with no balls obviously cause 300 pound squeezeban owns him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back