1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

ATTN: LSG, Karebear, Nipples

Discussion in 'Archives' started by squeezibean, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Parmenides Gold Belt

[​IMG]

2. RCCOLA Guest

This man wins the unofficial award for best 'owned' pic!!!! It will now live in the Sherdog Hall of Fame in all of our minds!

3. Parmenides Gold Belt

Make yourself useful and post a pic of your boyfriend so we have one more jerk to make fun of.

4. Nipples Brown Belt

Whoa, um cool squeezi but not my type at all... and I am recently single, sorry

5. Corporal People have died for less.

Squeeze:
    If that is your boyfriend in that picture:

1) He is not an officer, those are enlisted Dress Blues, and looks a little bit like a boot camp picture from MCRD San Diego. I suppose it is possible that he went on in his career to get comissioned, but I don't know why you'd post one of him being enlisted and boasting about his stature in the officer's ranks.

2) Since I am fairly certain that we have established that he is not an officer, there is absolutley no way that he could be piloting any type of aircraft. Only comissioned officers can become pilots after the completion of two years of flight training aboard NAS Pensacola.

Whoever said that Marines do not "fly planes":

You are an ignorant individual, and have no idea what you are talking about.

VOD:

You are definitely entitled to your inaccurate stereotypical statement about individuals who decide to join the military. But realize that not all cases are as you stated. And I encourage you to respect the individuals who are charged (either by will or just a lack of intelligence/better options) with defending your under-appreciated freedoms.

RangerATL:

I find it very amusing that you would even begin to believe in the Army's superiority over the Marine Corps, you guys do have more numbers; but soldiers, generally speaking, are not trained like marines are... or as you are: a soldier in special forces. That is an endless arguement and I love to fight it as much as you do, but remember... we're all on the same team.
    But I do think it's unusual for even Army personel to lack understanding concerning the extraordinary abilities of Marine Force Recon. We may not broadcast on CNN initiation training such as the SEALs do, which has gained them more recognition, but remember that is all due to publicity. Recon units are occasionally attached to SEAL units and various other special ops branches as I'm sure you know. But our actions are much more discrete, don't mistake that for not taking action.

Corporal B.
    United States Marine Corps

6. Erasmus Guest

CorpoWn3d!!!!!1

7. Parmenides Gold Belt

So he's neither an officer nor a pilot. Squeezi just made that shit up to boost her cyber self-esteem. Hell maybe it's not even her bf but a fictionary character that was supposed to gain her some board recognition which she was severely lacking of. Dumb bitch.

8. RightintheFace Reportintheface

Watching you, finger hovering over the report butt
    FTYD, glad you liked it. I'm disappointed that squeezi didn't comment on it though. Guess I'll have to take my rapist wit somewhere else.

9. Parmenides Gold Belt

Squeezi's busy setting up the rope.

10. RightintheFace Reportintheface

Watching you, finger hovering over the report butt
    wow, that's some surly ownage. kudos.

11. disco KO Guest

I've had a thread go south too.
    It stings but is still ......

12. hitmanrva1 Black Belt

man squeezi if God loved u , ud be pretty

13. Oh yes.....the Corporal is back!

14. Wow this thread is getting out of hand.

15. saaavage Black Belt

you really shouldnt lie about this you fat bitch, there is no way that man would go near your jabba the hut style ass in any way shape or form

16. FATSEXY Black Belt

By the way, LSG, it has been noted that you are from Alabama, and you have all of your teeth. Can I f you in the stinkhole?

Oh man, I'm so sorry I wrote that. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic and I just can't contain the poetry within sometimes.

17. lsg Gold Belt

Yeah, you're a poet alright.

18. Eric O Amateur Fighter

I mean business too..........take a look at my Avatar.