ATTN: LSG, Karebear, Nipples

Fuck, envy....you have me all figured out...here I thought I fooled you all.

Let me clear a few things, though....
I am from San Diego currently living in alafuckinbama. I am 30 yrs old with a small B cup, meaning, not able to sag even if they wanted to. I have all my teeth which makes me prime property here in the sticks so I have no reason to consort with a cyber beau. I am also a sherdogaholic, what can I say?
You idiots amuse me.

Originally posted by lsg

I am from San Diego currently living in alafuckinbama. I am 30 yrs old with a small B cup, meaning, not able to sag even if they wanted to. I have all my teeth which makes me prime property here in the sticks so I have no reason to consort with a cyber beau. I am also a sherdogaholic, what can I say?
You idiots amuse me.

I see the dumbasses are trying to mess with LSG. Fer godsakes, blow off morons. At least she has something to measure by, unlike some 2" wonders on here.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Chelsea
unlike some 2" wonders on here.:rolleyes:

Why did you bring me into this?.......i think i've made an error...

LOL @ J!!!! BwaaaHaaaa!!!

It's always entertaining to see a thread such as this garbage, reach a viewing height of +2000. -No wonder our country is going to shit.

Time to comment on the military bashing by Vod and FTYD.

With a few noticible exceptions (My guess? Around...mmm...20% or less) they're absofuckin'lutely right.

That is all.

Carry on.

As a side note, Ranger I went to the University of Washington with a ranger that had lost the use of his legs in a parachute accident. I know he would still go down to Ft Lewis and see the guys. I can't remember his name though. Does that guy sound familiar?

LOL @ J!!!! BwaaaHaaaa!!!

It's always entertaining to see a thread such as this garbage, reach a viewing height of +2000. -No wonder our country is going to shit.

The only reason it got 2000 plus views was the mention of nipples in the thread title, replace nipples with something like "ducky" and it would have got 50 tops.

Originally posted by J-Garden
The only reason it got 2000 plus views was the mention of nipples in the thread title, replace nipples with something like "ducky" and it would have got 50 tops.

I rest my case on the superficial and shallow attention spans that encompass the minds of jueveniles on Sherdog.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by punkmother
who is he having a staring contest with?

OMG, this is still the best reply so far. LMAO!!!

BTW, am I the only person questioning squeezibean's gender? *She* has far too many testosterone-like comments to be female.

Jesus squeezibean, just chill out for Christ's sake.

Originally posted by lsg

You idiots amuse me.

Just to let let you know, I was being facetious, which apparently translates poorly over the web.

I rest my case on the superficial and shallow attention spans that encompass the minds of jueveniles on Sherdog.:rolleyes:

I'll have you know, my attention span is neither superficial nor shallow. In fact my attention span is very deep. He's an artist that's misunderstood and he only dates girls with a lick of sense and a personality, which are mostly indie rock types.

Originally posted by karebear
squeezi ........ do you have any other pics of him?
karebear, aren't you gonna post a pic of your boyfriend too? I've actually never seen a pic of the man so I'd like to see it!
Just wondering.

Originally posted by RCCOLA
karebear, aren't you gonna post a pic of your boyfriend too? I've actually never seen a pic of the man so I'd like to see it!
Just wondering.

STFU Assmonkey we know you guys are the same folk.

Originally posted by eNVy
Just to let let you know, I was being facetious, which apparently translates poorly over the web.

And hopefully by my overly sarcastic reply, you can see I was just messin with you, as well...don't take me too seriously, now. :D

What? You mean you're not serious on the web? And I thought we had something. ..

Originally posted by RightintheFace
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!! IT'S LIKE SPRINGER, ONLY UGLIER! Where's Bruce and Steve?
here, here..I'll help. I wanna say somethin to the fat bitch. Yeah, what? I'll come down there and break you off sumthin! Oh, so what I'm sayin is, you gotta stop lyin bout your man. We all know you can't get a man! Yeah, that's right, he was at MY house last night bitch!
That help set the mood?

RITFPWND!

Back