ATTN: LSG, Karebear, Nipples

Originally posted by DoubleYelloCard
Allison's:

drug-addict.jpg

Lesson #1: Don't post family pics online.

Originally posted by squeezibean
I hate to break it to you Ranger, but you would be cleaning his boots right now considering he is an officer, and oh yeah.. A F/A-18 Hornet Pilot... yeah, you're nothing but a ground pounder

Well, I hate to break it to YOU, but the only thing I'd be doing with his pretty little boots is shoving them directly up his ass. Officers are nothing more than Privates with college degrees. If it wasn't for NCO's, they be running around in circles, bumping into each other and falling down. As for his being a pilot...you want me to print out a certificate of achievement for him? WOOPADY-DOO!!!

Don't get pissed off because us 'ground pounder' Spec Ops guys get dirty and kill people up close and personal. Instead of living vicariously through the accomplishments of your 'boyfriend', how about you slam me with YOUR great deeds? That is, if you have any.

Oh, and by the way...there are NO Marine units in JSOC. The closest thing Marines have to a Spec Ops unit is Force Recon, and they don't have any pilots.

Vio Con Diablos, arrogant bitch.

Toodles. ^_^

Why would anyone who has never been in the military want to argue about the military with someone who was just discharged?

Originally posted by Kayser Soze
Why would anyone who has never been in the military want to argue about the military with someone who was just discharged?

I'd like to direct you to LSG's post consisting of....ahem.....

"There is no room for logic in this thread....cease and desist!"

Pretty much sums up what's going on here.

They let women into the military. Why doesn't she join up? There were some girls that were almost as fat as her in my battalion.

Originally posted by RangerATL
Well, I hate to break it to YOU, but the only thing I'd be doing with his pretty little boots is shoving them directly up his ass. Officers are nothing more than Privates with college degrees. If it wasn't for NCO's, they be running around in circles, bumping into each other and falling down. As for his being a pilot...you want me to print out a certificate of achievement for him? WOOPADY-DOO!!!

Don't get pissed off because us 'ground pounder' Spec Ops guys get dirty and kill people up close and personal. Instead of living vicariously through the accomplishments of your 'boyfriend', how about you slam me with YOUR great deeds? That is, if you have any.

Oh, and by the way...there are NO Marine units in JSOC. The closest thing Marines have to a Spec Ops unit is Force Recon, and they don't have any pilots.

Vio Con Diablos, arrogant bitch.

Toodles. ^_^

takada.jpg

Pilots in the marines that's rich. You really are fuckin' stretching for some acceptance after your ugliness was exposed aren't you squeezi?

Originally posted by lsg
That your girlfriend?

What? You misssed, 'Allison's' over that pic? Damn, you're dumb. And anyway, I have no need for girlfriends ever since I got ahold of your nipple pic!

Originally posted by Saint CTA
What? You misssed, 'Allison's' over that pic? Damn, you're dumb. And anyway, I have no need for girlfriends ever since I got ahold of your nipple pic!

What was I thinking??? You better laminate that pic to make it last cuz I don't see you getting a girlfriend anytime soon.

You guys better lay off squeezi before she goes and tell her boyfriend and he JUST MIGHT, from the looks of him.......bore you to death.

Joint Special Operations Command. I was stationed JRTC, the Joint Readiness Training Center. The military loves acronyms.

Back