ATTN: LSG, Karebear, Nipples

lsg joins the lovely family. All they needed was a female.

For god sake squeezibean!!!!
Are you blind or what? Can't you see how much of a dork that marine is?
Or mabey you really look like the guys say... so I guess you better stick with him

Originally posted by lsg
Here is my beau, Beau. He's quite the looker, I know.
1628248.jpg

Oh Yeah, I'm a lucky gal...

:) :) :) It doesn't suprise me that after posting on Sherdog for so long you've developed a kinky desire for mentally handicapped men. I'm sure that with a lot of patience and love he'll turn out to be a tiger in the sack. ;)

You've hit that nail on the head, Lady.
Who wants an intelligent or seemingly normal man when there is an overabundance of dorks out there!

Originally posted by lsg
You've hit that nail on the head, Lady.
Who wants an intelligent or seemingly normal man when there is an overabundance of dorks out there!

If all women thought this way I'd be their knight in shining straight-jacket

Did your straight-jacket come with a matching ball gag and blindfold?
Cuz if it did, we may be in bidness

You know, I think I'm starting to develop a fetish for disturbed men myself. After my 1000th post I caught myself having impure thoughts about sociopaths and men with schizophrenic tendencies. Bruce, you being a sociopathic dork with occasional fits of schizophrenia could eventually turn out to be the dreamguy for any woman who posts here long enough. Terrifying thought isn't it? :p

just Sqeezi. showing the girls her BF and lots of dudes chewing her out for it. Thats pretty much it.

i don't know if this has been brought up yet but if that's your boyfriend then who's the guy you supposedly dumped because he had a little we-we when he stepped out of the shower.

you wouldn't be cheeting on soldier boy while he's out on duty would you?

Originally posted by squeezibean
Actually.. if any of your fucktards would grow up, get a dick, and join the military (something that for once, is unselfish) you would know that military men are told to pose like that in pictures.. they dont smile because they mean business.. simple as that..

What ever. I am sure he was just like all the other guys who entered the military. He just barely got out of highschool, had no direction or aspirations of college or a real job and wanted to get away from home and your big droopy titties. Simple as that.

squeezi you have to be stupid to post a pic of your bf on here and not expect this.

as far as someone in spec ops polishing your bf's boots...I can't wait until Ranger reads that.

Sorry, Ranger will not be able to reply....he is too busy polishing my boots, at the moment ;)

Originally posted by lsg
Sorry, Ranger will not be able to reply....he is too busy polishing my boots, at the moment ;)

for obviously different reasons Ma'am. haha

Back