ATTN: LSG, Karebear, Nipples

Originally posted by squeezibean
hey dipshit.. if you get hit in the face hard enough, like it would be hard with how many chins you have, it will leave crater marks that resemble the many zits you probibly have... maybe if you pull your head out of your ass you would understand that, cum dumpster

Okay wheres Bruce? I want him to calculate just how fast a hollow plastic ball would have to be going in order to mark up my face. Face it cyber whore, I made you look stupid and youre pulling out the shootoking style "youre fat and gay" flame. I applaud your originality.

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
Joining military isn't an unselfish noble act, it's for losers without direction in their sorry life, and officers' sons who are brainwashed into joining it.

except you ranger. shooting people in the face is still cool.

Originally posted by Mr. Blue
Are military "men" also told to get ugly ass girlfriends?

That is was the funniest shit i have read on this thread. And to sqeezibean, military guys arent told to pose like that, some dorks just do it cause they think they are tough shit. especially marines.

For the record, us Rangers are part of JSOC. You know, that elite congregation that no marine is allowed into? Yeah, that one. tee-hee.

Talk shit on Rangers when the Marine CORPS can fire more rounds than my lone BATTALION in a single fiscal year. Until then, pleh. Bitch about the navy absolutely fucking the marines. Don't bring the spec ops community into it.

Originally posted by Tiki
Well, meaning business or not, he still looks like he's constipated. Don't get me wrong, I know I'm not photogenic, but if you're going to throw a pic up, expect criticism.
Thank you Tike for admitting that you are UGLY

Originally posted by squeezibean
simple as this FTYD.. get the flying fuck out of this country..you dont like your pathetic ass being defended.. if it wasnt for military people, you would be able to post such a retarded post like that on this thread... like I said in the "For Squeezibean" thread.. its pretty fucking sad how you idiots take advantage and disrespect our freedoms like you do.. I would love for you to try to pull this kind of shit in China, or any other communist country.. it wouldnt be happening.. so get off your pathetic high throne and get a fucking life loser

kickoffinternetgore.jpg

Joining military isn't an unselfish noble act, it's for losers without direction in their sorry life, and officers' sons who are brainwashed into joining it.

Stupid.

Watch out guys, she has a cum dumpster full of wiffle balls.

Originally posted by RangerATL
For the record, us Rangers are part of JSOC. You know, that elite congregation that no marine is allowed into? Yeah, that one. tee-hee.

Talk shit on Rangers when the Marine CORPS can fire more rounds than my lone BATTALION in a single fiscal year. Until then, pleh. Bitch about the navy absolutely fucking the marines. Don't bring the spec ops community into it.

I hate to break it to you Ranger, but you would be cleaning his boots right now considering he is an officer, and oh yeah.. A F/A-18 Hornet Pilot... yeah, you're nothing but a ground pounder

Originally posted by Calfc82

Stupid.

Learn how to quote before you go calling people stupid.

Originally posted by punkmother
HOLY SHIT!!!

IM READY TO BLOW HIM!!!

Judging by the picture, looks like another guy beat you to it.

Originally posted by bostonmmafan
Thank you Tike for admitting that you are UGLY

What is it with you kids thinking changin my name is gonna piss me off or something. Well, in my opinion, yeah, I'm ugly. Other's don't agree, and that's there perogative. But, as ugly as I am, I have a woman, and she's gorgeous, so in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter, now does it.

Originally posted by cakewalkbaby
Learn how to quote before you go calling people stupid.

Go to your kitchen, grab a spoon, and come over here and eat my ass, mate.

"She said that I was making a big mistake picking my GF over her and that she would be better than her. I said no thanks, and she has hated me with every fiber of her being since and has never missed the opportunity to tell me so. She is unstable. You know what they say about meeting chicks online being unsafe? It's true."

Back