ATTN: Lord Adam

I swear thats all you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s got ...Cause u cant come up with a original flame of your own...

oh my god that is the funniest thing ive seen. be careful this worldwideweb warrior is gettin angry. dont make him angry...remember columbine?

picture_176.jpg

ooh! aren't you intimidating! I'll stop this right now! I wouldn't want 100 pound :eek::eek::eek:boy calling me out!

Originally posted by bigakuma
look kids its an angry dwarf

Oh you Help out at the local homeless shelter to give blowjobs to the midgets arent you special

Why the fuck are you people so LAME i swear you go back to the same old lame comebacks.....

aww how cute the little fella is gettin all angry. is all this anger due to the hardcore inbreeding around your parts you hick

aww how cute the little fella is gettin all angry. is all this anger due to the hardcore inbreeding around your parts you hick

There is no way i am a hick ....And im not getting angry im actually having a great time defending myself while all you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s jump all over me trying to get a piece ...Sick :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s....

so that crown your wearing, are you royalty.....or just king of the :eek::eek::eek:s

Originally posted by OUCH
i'm REALLY sorry

Hey man im not the one with the profile that says im from a fucking TRAILOR PARK .......Go put some easy cheese on your dick and have your family and pets take turns licking it off MOTHERFUCKKER...........

so that crown your wearing, are you royalty.....or just king of the :eek::eek::eek:s

That makes me king of fucking your mama...

Back