ATTN: Lord Adam

you speak of this easy cheese fellacio like someone who has done it

bigakuma:
Occupation operations manager at mma facility ...Does that mean giving blowjobs to all the guys ??? You sick :eek::eek::eek:...

Originally posted by OUCH
home.jpg

Ohhhhhh WOW u hurt me now.......You need to stop shoving objects up your ass like those pert bottles......

Originally posted by bigakuma
you speak of this easy cheese fellacio like someone who has done it

Yes you and your family.....your sister told me ...

actually i heard goths up into a corner and flame them till they cry, its a very easy job. not quite as easy as your mother

Lord Adam I'm sure you could do this all day.

By the way those chin pubes are great. Never shame them off.

Originally posted by bigakuma
actually i heard goths up into a corner and flame them till they cry, its a very easy job. not quite as easy as your mother

Oh you mean your sisters easy ?? And you slam a sledge hammer in her face before fucking her sickko....

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl
Lord Adam I'm sure you could do this all day.

By the way those chin pubes are great. Never shame them off.

Now why are you getting in my business man ???

sledgehammer...has has your mom been telling you what she calls my knob, no wonder your so upset

Because you're hilarious. This thread is classic, not because of any extra special wittiness or flip remark. Just 4 pages of some of the most retarded, stupid comebacks and insults that I've ever had the misfortune of reading.

Seriously when I say you're an idiot are you going to get all huffy and pufffy and go tell me fuck me sister? BTW you're so unrated.

you guys are all contributing to a high school getting shot up later... just thought i'd let u know...

Carry on sherdoggers

Well i got a life .....I gotta go take a shower and go to work...YOU gay :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s have a good day now.......

Gee I wonder who Ground Control66 is?

yeah Lord Adam....you're comebacks reek of shit.

Back