ATTN: Lord Adam

Originally posted by Ralphage
Well, you keep defending yourself while that isn't even necessary. That way you can count on getting flamed even harder.

Well i think im doing pretty fucking good for myself being flamed by all these :eek::eek::eek:s ....

you kicked ass? this pic says you can barely lift a can of milk
relaxin.jpg

Originally posted by LordAdam
Ohhhh you needed that like you need his cock in your ass every day and night STFU....

Bwahahaha!!! You are too funny. How can I match wits with someone who has never heard of shampoo or a razor?! I back down, I have been beaten by your goth, dirty, unshaven image. You are obviously a genius because you don't use shampoo like the rest of us. You must know something we don't!!! Please share O Master of Knowledge...................

Originally posted by LordAdam
Ohhhh you needed that like you need his cock in your ass every day and night STFU....
I'm not even gonna waste 30 seconds with you, you puss oozing cock blister. If my picture was on the net, and it looked like yours, I'd start smokin a pistol lickety split to save my Parents and Family further humiliation. Have a heart will ya.

Originally posted by shidokanartist
I'm not even gonna waste 30 seconds with you, you puss oozing cock blister. If my picture was on the net, and it looked like yours, I'd start smokin a pistol lickety split to save my Parents and Family further humiliation. Have a heart will ya.

Nice av man...

You're getting raped adam, can't say I don't like it...

On second thought, this could be fun. I bet there is a morose case of "pink sock" residing in those Levi boot cuts. Fucking cock holster.

To quote OUCH's sig:

"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness"

shidokanartist , I dont got a problem with you and therefore you should not have one with me either... i seen this thread so i clicked on it , and it was a bunch of guys being :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s making fun of me , while i wasnt around ....So of course im gonna do my best to defend myself....

prince of darkness having his birthday party with his loyal dwarf legions
mybday.jpg

Originally posted by Inha Alistaja
prince of darkness having his birthday party with his loyal dwarf legions

Damn you ARE lame if thats all you got......

Thats pretty damn lame dude...Im not even "GOTH" So Fuck off...

and here he is commanding his demon army

picture_217.jpg

and you said on shooto that everyone here was being mean to you beacuse you are a goth. tard.

Back