ATTN: Lord Adam

i do believe the little bastard has gone to collect his thoughts and twirl his mullet in angst

I was being sarcastic Ground, you're obviously a vet.

oh... I forgot.... been a while since i been around....... I also noticed my post count has been disgustingly decreased..... i was a high count ornage belt last time i was on.........

Originally posted by LordAdam
Well i got a life .....I gotta go take a shower and go to work...YOU gay :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s have a good day now.......

A shower! Your kidding right?

LOL....doesnt Adam know Cradle of Filth are pure shit ..and nothing but fakers/frauds? They are the gayest....go pick up Mayhem or Emperor...MOrtiis knows whats up...not Cradle of Filth..they are as gay as Venom.

Man, this guy is a piece of work. Seriously we should contact the local police in his town to keep an eye on him. He may snap at anytime, and that would piss off a lot of hungry Burger King customers.

Y did everyone start picking on the dark mulleted one?

Did he displease another person apart from his mother and everyone he knows in real life?

Originally posted by Inha Alistaja
picture_176.jpg

Ladies and gentleman, the rejected third Hardy Boy that WWE doesn't want you to know about!!!!!

Props to Punkmother for starting this thread, I think you made everyone's day................except that little douche, Lord Adam.

Here you go you stinky fuck..

banned.jpg

I do feel a little sorry for this guy. But then again, he's the one making those ridiculous comebacks. So.......... fuckem.

Originally posted by punkmother
im not the dick ruffneck...whoever told him he looked cool in that picture is the dick...obvious lie.

i mean, the mullet? the 7-11 shades? the white trash chin pubes?

jesus, this guy is a real piece of work...yeah its spelled "piece" there adam, might wanna correct that typo on your page on your next important update day.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA , THats right I had to come out of retirement for this one. PUNKMOTHER that was classic. That poor boy did not know what he was getting into.
Note to all Suburb wana be goth punk bitches: Note the total ownage here, in the future please do not make statement that friends think you are cool and post gay as fuck pics of yourself. surely do not post pics with a mullet. and finaly if you look like a pussy bitch dont make a hard face with big 2$ sunglasses. because all you will look like is a bitch taking a shit with 2$ glasses on.

Lord Adam looks like Glenn Danzig's and that lead singer chick from L7's bastard son.

Back