attn: Bonovox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by blumpkinboy
I'm 75% certain I'll be there. My being there depends on work/school. bonovox would never show his face though.

I'm sure you'll be there. Mezger will be fighting Ortiz and you having "trained" with them will surely be there!:rolleyes:

Hahahaha!!!

BTW, the fighters of Lions den have the same hairdo, ever think of giving them mullets ?

Blump, I cant beleive you are letting this fat turd rile you so!

Originally posted by eMpEr0r

Well you laughed at my purse joke so its all your fault.

Originally posted by Bonovox
Well you laughed at my purse joke so its all your fault.

Allow me to correct you. It was a chuckle, not a laugh.

Man, I hope blump comes back soon. This ongoing discourse between the two of you is highly amusing.

Man, I hope blump comes back soon. This ongoing discourse between the two of you is highly amusing.

Maybe Mezger or Machado is pissed with their hair cut?

Who knows were the parlor boy is???

I'll be back tom.

See ya Blumpsy.

Originally posted by Sir Punchalot
Expense, thank you very much.

No, expanse. He's fat, get it? Bah, its not funny when you gotta explain a pun...

I love this board. The bonovox's and ddindc's of the world work SO hard to be hetero, and EVERY ONE OF THEM comes off like the bad guy in some cheesy 80's teen movie. "Oh yeah? You think you're cool? Well look at this badass ten-speed I've got! Why don't you go cry to your momma before I give you a knuckle sammitch."
EmilioQuiz1Answers.jpg

YOU FUCK WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Don't sweat it, your English is fairly good.

Thanks, man. Now if we can work on your sense of humor.....:cool:

Thanks, man. Now if we can work on your sense of humor.....:cool:
My sense of humor has a 94.7 rating from the Norwegian Institute of the Humoristic Sciences, so I think you can STFU. Cock.

My sense of humor has a 94.7 rating from the Norwegian Institute of the Humoristic Sciences, so I think you can STFU. Cock.

Work.

Who's riled up? See Emp, when I talk about the good old days of sherdog, this is what i'm talking about. Love me or hate me, people would have been all over this fucker for talking smack. Now, people are more interested in being instigators than taking a position. right or wrong doesn't matter to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back