attn: Bonovox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by blumpkinboy
Do you think I'm lying about my training?

I wouldn't let it bother you.He does his Training at Burger King.

Originally posted by Roughneck
I wouldn't let it bother you.He does his Training at Burger King.
it doesn't bother me, i'm just curious to see how sure he is.

did he call you out? i missed that shit.

Do you think I'm lying about my training?

I believe you 100%!!!

who wouldn't believe you?! A hairdresser who trains aT the Lion's Den and Machado, totally believable!

Originally posted by bakedogg
did he call you out? i missed that shit.
no. he just always insinuates that i'm lying about it. i just want to offer him a chance to put his money where his mouth is.

Originally posted by Bonovox
I believe you 100%!!!

who wouldn't believe you?! A hairdresser who trains aT the Lion's Den and Machado, totally believable!
sarcasm aside, do you think i'm lying?

Burger King > Lion's Den

in fact, i would be willing to bet that the averge Burger King patron has better cardio than the average Lion's Den fighter.

sarcasm aside, do you think i'm lying?

Yes but great imagination though. Will you post your pic with Ms. St Claire again to prove me wrong?

Originally posted by John Law
Burger King > Lion's Den

in fact, i would be willing to bet that the averge Burger King patron has better cardio than the average Lion's Den fighter.

HAHAHAAH!!!!

Originally posted by John Law
Burger King > Lion's Den

I've always understood it that Cardio was the Lion's dens biggest asset

www-vn2001-hon-gai-hairdresser.jpg

hairdresser.jpg

Originally posted by MaXiMusMeridius
Cuz everything on OT is so believable.

I guess that means you don't believe that I have a Harem of supermodels at my beck and call?

Where you been AM.Havent seen you in days.
you know im more than willing to fight you, right? if not, you do now. i'll smash you in the snot box, and leave you laying on the ground shaking like an infantile retard. all praise be to allah.

I guess that means you don't believe that I have a Harem of supermodels at my beck and call?

For you e-persona, yes. Real life, probably never seen a model other than in a magazine.

hahaahaha, "The Fighting HairStylist" hahahaha. Fuckin :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Blump probably really does train at the Lions Den, and by "train" I mean he hangs around to watch Guy Metzger get all sweaty and roll with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back