attn: Bonovox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by bakedogg
you know im more than willing to fight you, right? if not, you do now. i'll smash you in the snot box, and leave you laying on the ground shaking like an infantile retard. all praise be to allah.

Just admit it and get it out of the way.You'll feel much better.Besides I'm getting tired of reading that shit at UFC

i havent been over there that much as of late, they still talking about it?

The Hairdresser seems to have left...

maybe photoshopping pics with the lion's den to prove myself and his doubters wrong...

what a looser.

Yeah it wasin a thread where somone asked about AM coming back and someone else jumped in and said Bakedogg is to AM what Methadone is to a drug addict or some shit like that

fuckers. last time this happened i made a thread about it and got owned pretty much. good times, im gonna have to see whats going on over there....fuckers.

Originally posted by David Dooley
Hey Blump,do you know Jeff Barbian or Eric Roberts?
i know eric, but i'm not sure about jeff. i haven't been around those guys in a couple of years.

Originally posted by blumpkinboy
so, if i post pics, will you agree to leave sherdog?

BestoftheBest-cover.jpg

so, if i post pics, will you agree to leave sherdog?
come on fatboy, put your money where your mouth is. if you're so sure i'm lying, then make the bet. if not, then just admit that you don't really know if i'm lying or not. put up or shut up.

come on fatboy, put your money where your mouth is. if you're so sure i'm lying, then make the bet. if not, then just admit that you don't really know if i'm lying or not. put up or shut up.

Stop bitching and start posting pics :eek::eek::eek:gy. You've been going on for too long about how much vagina you get for having a :eek::eek::eek:s job and you prove you manhood by training with whatever team you come up with.

Originally posted by Bonovox
Stop bitching and start posting pics :eek::eek::eek:gy. You've been going on for too long about how much vagina you get for having a :eek::eek::eek:s job and you prove you manhood by training with whatever team you come up with.
nope. not unless you agree to leave sherdog. if you'll agree to that i will post pics.

just handover a #5 w/no mayo and a buzzcut and get on with anal fisting already

bonovox likes eloy. I mean, "likes" likes him.

Originally posted by ezc3m
cheese? do i smell cheese?
what you smell is the poo-smegma on your cock that you got from banging bonovox's fat ass while cramming that gerbil in your ass to run free on your prostate.

what you smell is the poo-smegma on your cock that you got from banging bonovox's fat ass while cramming that gerbil in your ass to run free on your prostate.

that is the lamest comeback i've ever seen outside of eloy vs. emp slap fight, i'm goin to go out on a limb and say that u dont have many friends on or off the net

Great flame!

Originally posted by ezc3m
that is the lamest comeback i've ever seen outside of eloy vs. emp slap fight, i'm goin to go out on a limb and say that u dont have many friends on or off the net
i'll push you a little bit farther out on that limb and say that i don't come on the internet to make friends. it's sad that you do. it is probably where you find dates as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back