attn: Bonovox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Roughneck
Seriously.This Grammar Nazi gimmick is getting old
Seriously. When there are people here who don't know the difference between grammar and spelling, something needs to be done. And seriously. It is not a gimmick.

Originally posted by Sir Punchalot
Seriously. When there are people here who don't know the difference between grammar and spelling, something needs to be done. And seriously. It is not a gimmick.

You are fine by me. In fact, I love the spelling-correction thing. Please keep it up. It teaches us all to spell. And education is very important. Thank you.

It still sucks either way.Not too mention there are two of you running around doing it makes it twice as annoying.

It still sucks either way.Not too mention there are two of you running around doing it makes it twice as annoying.

to

sorry, last one.

This thread=gay

Blumpkin, post fucking pics already

Bonovox, shut the fuck up. I'm actually more suprised when someone on here says they haven't trained with a big name. Shit, the MMA community is tiny. If you haven't met someone, you're not even on the radar.

Originally posted by blumpkinboy
Who's riled up? See Emp, when I talk about the good old days of sherdog, this is what i'm talking about. Love me or hate me, people would have been all over this fucker for talking smack. Now, people are more interested in being instigators than taking a position. right or wrong doesn't matter to people.

No, and it seldom matters to you, either. Lets be honest here. If you let this little pork chop garner a response, you are just asking for it. Im sure you knew that when u decided to mention the hairdresser shit, you were giving people ammo. A good friend of mine does hair, and he gets much ass, so I know where you are coming from. I dont think it makes you gay. But, cmon man. You know that people are going to bust on you for it. And if you werent a hairdresser, and someone else was, you most likely would bust on them, too. I see by your AV that you are trying to take in in stride, and thats respectable. This little bonovox turd has been stinking the place up lately, I know. But you should know by now about "NOT FEEDING THE TROLLS..."

But it wasn't even a spelling mistake either. You failed to see the joke in expense vs expanse.

Originally posted by CaptainHeelHook
This thread=gay

Blumpkin, post fucking pics already

Bonovox, shut the fuck up. I'm actually more suprised when someone on here says they haven't trained with a big name. Shit, the MMA community is tiny. If you haven't met someone, you're not even on the radar.

:( consider me off the radar :(

Originally posted by Fighting_Irish1
:( consider me off the radar :(
Ok, ok

*retracts statement to keep from injuring feelings*

What I mean, is, if you consider yourself a fighter, and you haven't met anyone, you're off the radar. I mean, I like the NFL, but I don't play pro ball. Maybe a game down on the corner lot once in a while. And that's cool if you're the same way with MMA :)

Originally posted by eMpEr0r
No, and it selom matters to you, either.

As a troll I feel need to point out to you that you spelled 'seldom' incorrectly.

I was going to let it slide, as I thought you did it on purpose, but that's not how us trolls do things around here.

Originally posted by CaptainHeelHook
Ok, ok

*retracts statement to keep from injuring feelings*

What I mean, is, if you consider yourself a fighter, and you haven't met anyone, you're off the radar. I mean, I like the NFL, but I don't play pro ball. Maybe a game down on the corner lot once in a while. And that's cool if you're the same way with MMA :)

Oh Well I met Randy Couture.Does that make me cool again?

HOLY SHIT !!!!

You MET Randy Couture AND you have OVER four thousand posts ?!?!?!

You could seriously kick some ass around here if you wanted to.

I think you were probably cool in the first place. You win my cool dude award
Cool%20Dude.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back