attn: Bonovox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by blumpkinboy
Yep. I'll post pics of me training with machado. i don't know if i have any pics of me training with mezger, but i do have pics of us at various functions together. I had some of us training but i think my ex has them.

I knew it, so in other words you have pictures of you and Metzger out on dates. Also you are refering to Metzger as your ex.

have any of you ever been hit with a purse? it fucking hurts man

i have no idea what women keep in there, but its usually sharp and heavy

i told my grandmother to go fuck herself once, and she laid into me with her hang bag a few times... i had to respond with a burning foot side kick and break her hip to get her off of me and prevent further annoyance

Originally posted by PorkchopExpress
have any of you ever been hit with a purse? it fucking hurts man

i have no idea what women keep in there, but its usually sharp and heavy

i told my grandmother to go fuck herself once, and she laid into me with her hang bag a few times... i had to respond with a burning foot side kick and break her hip to get her off of me and prevent further annoyance

at least say you anally raped her or something to make the story more believable

any chick who cuts my hair has something real fuckin bad happen to them...

one is in rehab and that sucks cause she was the best of the lot... one went insane and lives in a camp ground in a tent now... one broke her leg and had to retire cause she couldn't stand anymore for that many hours... and my favorite kippy's hair curse story...

one had her fiance blow his fuckin brains out right in front of her the night of her bach party.... so she is now totally fucked in the head...

Yeah Blumpy I'll admit to being a troll - the title of cocksucker is clearly yours though you hairdresser.

You want pathethic? How is proposing an E challenge bet and demanding the loser leave Sherdog for pathetic? That's the story of your life Blump - PATHETIC.

Originally posted by Second Shot
Yeah Blumpy I'll admit to being a troll - the title of cocksucker is clearly yours though you hairdresser.

You want pathethic? How is proposing an E challenge bet and demanding the loser leave Sherdog for pathetic? That's the story of your life Blump - PATHETIC.

actually the definition for pathetic is :

1 : having a capacity to move one to either compassionate or contemptuous pity
2 : marked by sorrow or melancholy : SAD

Maybe his shop ran out of "hair product" and he's whipping off a new "batch" in the rear office.

So many theories.... no one really knows...

could it be he is bussy training with Rickson?

I hear he takes a while to put make up on before posting on the internet.

Originally posted by ezc3m
at least say you anally raped her or something to make the story more believable

i couldnt man, she s got one of them bag thingies

when you get one of them, they sew up your anus

im just happy she hit me with her hand bag, and not her shit bag

Originally posted by Kippy Winstead
one had her fiance blow his fuckin brains out right in front of her the night of her bach party.... so she is now totally fucked in the head...
*The opportunist stalks his prey and knowing this is the time to pounce*

Originally posted by Bonovox
Oh Blumpkin.....

you busy with an appoinment?
in typical pussy fatass fashion, since i shut your fat ass up about my training, you've decided to shift the argument. you got punked the fuck out and now you're building alliances to soften the blow. way to go douchebag. you're worthless. please kill yourself (faster than what the big macs will).

Originally posted by Kippy Winstead
any chick who cuts my hair has something real fuckin bad happen to them...

one is in rehab and that sucks cause she was the best of the lot... one went insane and lives in a camp ground in a tent now... one broke her leg and had to retire cause she couldn't stand anymore for that many hours... and my favorite kippy's hair curse story...

kippy, you know, you dont come around nearly enough these days, whats up brother?

in typical pussy fatass fashion, since i shut your fat ass up about my training, you've decided to shift the argument. you got punked the fuck out and now you're building alliances to soften the blow. way to go douchebag. you're worthless. please kill yourself (faster than what the big macs will).

HAHAHAH!!! I touched a nerve!!! mwahahaha.

Now go put some make up and dress like a drag queen bitch!

HAHAHAH!!! I touched a nerve!!! mwahahaha.

Now go put some make up and dress like a drag queen bitch!
no, you didn't touch shit. i'm just pointing out that you got punked the fuck out and now you need all your cronies to pat you on the back and tell you it's o.k. it helps you feel like less of a dick. being fat and all i'm sure your self-esteem amd self confidence suffer enough.

no, you didn't touch shit. i'm just pointing out that you got punked the fuck out and now you need all your cronies to pat you on the back and tell you it's o.k. it helps you feel like less of a dick. being fat and all i'm sure your self-esteem amd self confidence suffer enough.

wow im so hurt. :rolleyes: Why arent you acting like an e-thug now parlor boy? Will i see you at UFC 50? Bring your makeup kit ok?

wow im so hurt. :rolleyes: Why arent you acting like an e-thug now parlor boy? Will i see you at UFC 50? Bring your makeup kit ok?
i am going to ufc 50, and i would sure as fuck like to see a sherdog poster fight......now its time to sac up, both you fuckers, this is the time!

Originally posted by Doctor
i am going to ufc 50, and i would sure as fuck like to see a sherdog poster fight......now its time to sac up, both you fuckers, this is the time!
I'm 75% certain I'll be there. My being there depends on work/school. bonovox would never show his face though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back