attn: Bonovox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonovox, let's break this down: even if he were lying, which I have no reason to believe, what the fuck concern is it of yours? All you're doing is making yourself look like a dumbshit troll by antagonizing him about it. He may be a hairdresser, but you're the one I'm laughing at.

Originally posted by RightintheFace
Bonovox, let's break this down: even if he were lying, which I have no reason to believe, what the fuck concern is it of yours? All you're doing is making yourself look like a dumbshit troll by antagonizing him about it. He may be a hairdresser, but you're the one I'm laughing at.

Wow...

Now i feel like a fool!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Oliver Klosov
I assure you he trained with the Lion's Den. He was there the same time I used to train there. He's legit
pwned. thanks oliver.

Originally posted by blumpkinboy
are you going to UFC 50?

Why yes i am thanks for asking.

Wanna meet up?

Maybe i can ask you hair styling advice.

Originally posted by Bonovox
Why yes i am thanks for asking.

Wanna meet up?

Maybe i can ask you hair styling advice.
absolutely we'll meet up. and yes, you can ask for hair styling advice, as well as diet and exercise advice. i guess we'll get that out of the way first. it might be too difficult to ask questions with a broken jaw.

absolutely we'll meet up. and yes, you can ask for hair styling advice, as well as diet and exercise advice. i guess we'll get that out of the way first. it might be too difficult to ask questions with a broken jaw.

Just a question would you it not be better if you called yourself a barbour??

Originally posted by Fighting_Irish1
Just a question would you it not be better if you called yourself a barbour??
i'm not a barber. i'm a glorified barber. haircuts = $60 for women and $50 for men.

i'm not a barber. i'm a glorified barber. haircuts = $60 for women and $50 for men.

ah well as long as your getting more money wheres the harm!

Wow. Are you gonna hit me with your purse?

Originally posted by Bonovox
Wow. Are you gonna hit me with your purse?
holy shit....caps are not enough to describe how hard i laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back