Attention single men of Sherdog: I have an announcement

I don't believe that for a second.

I got free shit at every cafe I went to. I got lost in a town and a stranger lent me his cell phone and helped me get back to my hotel. A cab driver gave a free tour of Toledo. Every random person I spoke to was super courteous.

Well my friend is paraplegic. Maybe they just hate cripples there.

why would i want to travel 3000 miles for hot women, when i got a dozen supermodels on my yacht right now?
now excuse me while i go bench teh 275.

Marriage doesn't take "luck". It takes hard work and sacrifice.

Sometimes even that is not enough. Lord knows I sacrificed everything for my relationship and couldn't save it.

I recently got married.

That doesn't concern you, but this part does: we went to Spain for the honeymoon. I had never been, it was amazing.

If you are single, here is some advice: go to Madrid. The amount of young beautiful women out there is incredible. Let me put it like this: if you were to blindly pick a woman to go after there, you have a 2 out of 3 chance of score a beautiful woman. The ratio of hot to not hot is INSANE.

I'd be sitting at an outside cafe, and look in any direction and see groups of young beautiful women hanging out, without any men around them.

Now that I'm a married man, this information does nothing for me, but being the philanthropist that I am, I had to share this info.

Stop wasting time book your flights now.

As soon as a man gets married, the hot women show up everywhere!

It is like poker where you dont want to show your hand and boy dont bet the house because you might just lose it.
If you're not willing to go "all in" in your marriage, don't go "in" at all. You're already off to a crappy start.

As soon as a man gets married, the hot women show up everywhere!
True story. Fortunately, my experience was that when I got divorced, the hot women stayed around. I ended up having an absolute ton of fun before I found my now girlfriend.

just make sure its done someplace quiet,far from here.

I'm pretty sure that Sherdog is one big closet, and as long as nobody leaves, we don't have to admit anything to our selves.

Open if gay
40a6d9466ea03d20567da34d0e0d6afc.jpg

Those Spanish ladies in their smart business attire is very appealing. Lunch time was the best.

Isn't Spain one of the countries with really low age of consent. Like 13 or 14 if I remember correctly. Take that for what it's worth.

I recently got married.

That doesn't concern you, but this part does: we went to Spain for the honeymoon. I had never been, it was amazing.

If you are single, here is some advice: go to Madrid. The amount of young beautiful women out there is incredible. Let me put it like this: if you were to blindly pick a woman to go after there, you have a 2 out of 3 chance of score a beautiful woman. The ratio of hot to not hot is INSANE.

I'd be sitting at an outside cafe, and look in any direction and see groups of young beautiful women hanging out, without any men around them.

Now that I'm a married man, this information does nothing for me, but being the philanthropist that I am, I had to share this info.

Stop wasting time book your flights now.

wow you're going to make a really bad husband lol

Isn't Spain one of the countries with really low age of consent. Like 13 or 14 if I remember correctly. Take that for what it's worth.

It used to be 13, but they raised it to 16 last year.

In nearby Portugal though it's still low @ 14

Always happy to give out travel advice to my sherbros

I suddenly have this completely random and unrelated urge to visit Europe. It's just a coincidence, I'm sure.

I suddenly have this completely random and unrelated urge to visit Europe. It's just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Not to mention that ALL DRUGS are de-criminalized in Portugal

Spend $1000 not to score and get your self esteem lowered by hot spanish lady .

Back