Attention single men of Sherdog: I have an announcement

The problem with Spanish woman is they know they are hot. Better of going South America

Spanish and Italian women have always been thought as the most attractive in Europe.

Spanish and Italian women have always been thought as the most attractive in Europe.

idk bro. Eastern Europe has a big reputation. Places like Prague and Budapest etc ... Pron has given me a flawless impression of Eastern European girls. Russia being #1

idk bro. Eastern Europe has a big reputation. Places like Prague and Budapest etc ... Pron has given me a flawless impression of Eastern European girls. Russia being #1

They did a poll on the most attractive women in Europe a while back voted on by European men and Spanish women were no.1.
East Europeans are good looking as well,tbh I'd probably find most foreign women more attractive than English women lol.

I would have said Eastern Europe and Russia as well. Czech Republic, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, all those tiny-ass Eastern Bloc countries. Only bias I have against them is that I can't help but picture them slutting it out in Eurotrash clubs and hanging out with criminal types with all the sex trafficking that goes on over there.

And when it comes to European Spanish/Italian women vs. Hispanic women from Central/South America...I'd go European all day, every day. Different culture that strikes me as being better educated and, well, cultured. Hispanic women can be hot, but they are all so loose with their lifestyle and partying ways. Big turn-off but that's just me.

They did a poll on the most attractive women in Europe a while back voted on by European men and Spanish women were no.1.
East Europeans are good looking as well,tbh I'd probably find most foreign women more attractive than English women lol.
I hear ya.

I didn't start this thread looking to start an argument over where the most attractive women live- I've never been to Eastern Europe myself but I am aware of the reputation. That said, Spain doesn't really have a reputation for attractive women.. but it definitely should. The amount you will see randomly walking around on the street, in cafes, at train stations, etc. really is incredible. A lot of people there do speak English but you will get by much easier knwing the language.
As far as the friendliness of the locals and the difficulty involved with sealing the deal- knowing the language helps a lot I would imagine.

I recently got married.

That doesn't concern you, but this part does: we went to Spain for the honeymoon. I had never been, it was amazing.

If you are single, here is some advice: go to Madrid. The amount of young beautiful women out there is incredible. Let me put it like this: if you were to blindly pick a woman to go after there, you have a 2 out of 3 chance of score a beautiful woman. The ratio of hot to not hot is INSANE.

I'd be sitting at an outside cafe, and look in any direction and see groups of young beautiful women hanging out, without any men around them.

Now that I'm a married man, this information does nothing for me, but being the philanthropist that I am, I had to share this info.

Stop wasting time book your flights now.

Thanks for the info I am not sure if Spanish women is my thing

Back