Attention single men of Sherdog: I have an announcement

mixmastermo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I recently got married.

That doesn't concern you, but this part does: we went to Spain for the honeymoon. I had never been, it was amazing.

If you are single, here is some advice: go to Madrid. The amount of young beautiful women out there is incredible. Let me put it like this: if you were to blindly pick a woman to go after there, you have a 2 out of 3 chance of score a beautiful woman. The ratio of hot to not hot is INSANE.

I'd be sitting at an outside cafe, and look in any direction and see groups of young beautiful women hanging out, without any men around them.

Now that I'm a married man, this information does nothing for me, but being the philanthropist that I am, I had to share this info.

Stop wasting time book your flights now.

I recently got married.

lHWMsC.gif

I recently got married.

That doesn't concern you, but this part does: we went to Spain for the honeymoon. I had never been, it was amazing.

If you are single, here is some advice: go to Madrid. The amount of young beautiful women out there is incredible. Let me put it like this: if you were to blindly pick a woman to go after there, you have a 2 out of 3 chance of score a beautiful woman. The ratio of hot to not hot is INSANE.

I'd be sitting at an outside cafe, and look in any direction and see groups of young beautiful women hanging out, without any men around them.

Now that I'm a married man, this information does nothing for me, but being the philanthropist that I am, I had to share this info.

Stop wasting time book your flights now.

Yeah, but are they receptive to being hit on? Or are they super stuck up?

Boise ain't got shit on Madrid

For the record, I live in the NYC area and I do see plenty of attractive women daily. However the ratio of good looking ones isn't even close to what it is in Madrid

Where are all the young beautiful men in Madrid though?

Asking for a friend...

Yeah, but are they receptive to being hit on? Or are they super stuck up?
Well I wasn't out there to flirt, but based upon my interactions with the Spanish, no one there was stuck up. Everyone was super friendly, socializing is a huge part of the culture.

Well I wasn't out there to flirt, but based upon my interactions with the Spanish, no one there was stuck up. Everyone was super friendly, socializing is a huge part of the culture.

Good enough for me. Will definitely keep this in mind.

stopped reading at i got married.
Thank you for your wonderful and thought-provoking contribution.

I must say, I'm a little mad at you though, I'm going to be up all night trying to interpret the message you have in your post. There literally isn't enough time in the day to decipher that level of brilliance.

Thank you for your wonderful and thought-provoking contribution.

I must say, I'm a little mad at you though, I'm going to be up all night trying to interpret the message you have in your post. There literally isn't enough time in the day to decipher that level of brilliance.
glad to see i have baffled you with my brilliance. i do have one question for you,how many of these women where actually spanish and not eastern european hookers touting for business?

I hear pros are the GOAT in Spain, is that true?

glad to see i have baffled you with my brilliance. i do have one question for you,how many of these women where actually spanish and not eastern european hookers touting for business?
Pretty sure most were Spanish. It's easy to distinguish Spanish and Eastern European features.

true,but theres a lot of hookers in spain.

Have you considered that there was only an average amount of women but having just gotten married you were noticing them more?

Better bring your A games fellas Spanish ladys have been hit on by smooth latin mofo's for so long that they have become hyper aggressive in there dealings with men.

It's true. You go full derp with all the hot women there. It's like your dick is a leech sucking all the blood out of your brain.

Back