Attention single men of Sherdog: I have an announcement

Been to Barcelona and San Sebastián, can confirm outrageous number of hot women.

Boise ain't got shit on Madrid

For the record, I live in the NYC area and I do see plenty of attractive women daily. However the ratio of good looking ones isn't even close to what it is in Madrid

Thats how i felt when i went to Prague

What is the average Sherdoger suppose to do with hot woman?
It would be a lot more useful if you recommend a place with below average looking woman, with low standards and access to a lot of alcohol.

Also: i was on the train in paris and a friend and i saw 8 blonde girls who were easily all 10s and they werent speaking french..so a friend and i just wondered to ourselves where they were from,trying to guess and figure it out. In the end,i thought it a good ice breaker to just ask em,and they were from Denmark.

Prague >>>>>>>>>>> Madrid.

If you spot a fat girl in Prague, she's probably a tourist.

Even the Counter girls there are supermodels. W T F

I would also suggest Montreal if you're in America, single, and don't want to pay to go overseas. Montreal has the highest concentration of gorgeous women I've ever seen in my life. Each one is more attractive than the next.

this guy,hes the guy

listen to him

i went there once three years ago and been back like 25 times.

Also: i was on the train in paris and a friend and i saw 8 blonde girls who were easily all 10s and they werent speaking french..so a friend and i just wondered to ourselves where they were from,trying to guess and figure it out. In the end,i thought it a good ice breaker to just ask em,and they were from Denmark.

The-Danish-Girl.png

I'm past my prime for hot young things. But I can clean up with the 30 and over group. All I have to do is wear a nice polo shirt and hit the stewardess bars in queens my. That's way closer than Madrid and they usually already have a room.

Marriage doesn't take "luck". It takes hard work and sacrifice. It's a relationship between two distinct human beings, not a poker game.

giphy.gif
It is like poker where you dont want to show your hand and boy dont bet the house because you might just lose it.

I have a friend who's in Spain 3-4 times a year for his job and he's stated that the Spanish are assholes and it's his least favorite place in Europe.
I don't believe that for a second.

I got free shit at every cafe I went to. I got lost in a town and a stranger lent me his cell phone and helped me get back to my hotel. A cab driver gave a free tour of Toledo. Every random person I spoke to was super courteous.

What is the average Sherdoger suppose to do with hot woman?
It would be a lot more useful if you recommend a place with below average looking woman, with low standards and access to a lot of alcohol.
Everyone already knows about Boise though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back