Atrocious tweet from Kevin Lee towards Cole Miller

Lol at first I thought it was a fucked up thing to say, then i saw that tweet. That's fucking hilarious. He definitely looks like a creeper.

well yeah, I guess I can see it, but time and place man!

ConventionalGiddyJabiru.gif

The funny thing is he always talks about how good his boxing is, that uppercut was atrocious in form and about a foot wide of Santos' head.

anyone else not know that kevin lee was a fighter?

i would lock my door if a guy with his looks passed by my house.

He gets away with so much because he is black. If he was white saying those things to a black guy, he would have been fired already.

His tweet is in very poor taste and I wouldn't be surprised if he found himself running afoul of the UFC code of conduct because of it. You can't go publicly labelling people as paedophiles while representing the top tier of the sport.

With that being said, are people sure he's an actual arsehole rather than playing the heel? If people watch him because they can stand him and hope to see him lose, he's still got them watching. If this is the case he's playing an effective and clever but dangerous game.

I know him in person, it is an act.

However, he does play the "I'm black so I'm a victim" card.

Lol, you should have seen what he said after UFC 205. Talking about how he will destroy Khabib and Conor. Of course, before that, he said Eddie would run through Conor..after the fight he tweeted "Ok, I see what I have to do now"

Guess what Lee, no one gives a fuck about you and you got stopped by strikes from a BJJ guy. His angry twitter rants are literally the only thing he has done to garner any kind of attention

Yeah... I mentioned this in another thread, but this guy at this point is 3 years and 9 fights into his ufc career, and hasn't made it off the prelims/fightpass.

I think he should wait until he's won a fight people give a shit about before he starts running his mouth.

Maybe he'll prove to be as good as he thinks he is, but he ain't there yet.

Ironically enough, he's followed in Cole Millers footsteps quite nicely so far.

He manages to get more and more unlikable, in a recent Q&A i got my hopes up just a liiittle, but nope, he's an insecure little poop.

He's trying so hard to get famous by being a heel but at the end of the day no one really gives a shit about Kevin Lee nor will anyone ever give a shit about Kevin Lee in the future. He is eminently forgettable.

He just wants attention - just like you're all giving him right now.

Yeah- and while im 110% sure he could give a fuck what I think...In my humble, annyomous internet opinion..He's played this all wrong.

I feel like I've seen enough guys come and go over the past 20 years in boxing/MMA to get when a guy is playing the villain to push peoples buttons and when they're just plain irritating.

People aren't going to tune in (pay) to see him lose, they're just going to put him on mute and be glad when he's gone. Subtle difference.

For the people making excuses for him... There is honestly no excuse for shitting on someone for something they have no control over. I get the comedic angle, but that's not the case here.

Leandro Santos gotta ktfo lee again. Maybe he can be humble for once just like when Diaz quick tap Conor.

Back