Atrocious tweet from Kevin Lee towards Cole Miller

I've been watching the UFC since 2004, and all I have to say is.......who the fuck is Kevin Lee?

Literally no idea who Lee is other than this but I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he doesn't have the highest "fight" IQ lmao

Pretty bad tweet yes. Comparing a father to a pedophile is just never necessary unless you really suspect, for good reason, that he is one.

That's not even funny. But he's Bruce Lee's nephew (on his mom's side, actually) so he can say what he wants. He was the last man to drop Bruce sparring. Think about that.....

Man. I like Kevin Lee, but that was fucked up as hell to say about somebody. Especially with what Cole Miller has gone through lately.

I hope this guy gets hurt really, really badly next fight and then gets cut

True. And really, Kevin is not that black. He's pretty light skin. probably hates himself every time he looks in the mirror, hence the angry Twitter
I always thought he was Asian... still do.

All I have to say is Cole Miller is a fighter's fighter, an experienced martial-artist who has earned all the attention he gets. Kelvin Lee? Who the fook is that guy anyway?

Sounds like a dick.

And here's his tweet from 30 minutes ago

<{hmmm}>

lol @ a wrestleboxer who gets ko'd by bjj journeymen calling anyone "vanilla"

And even if he was intentionally using that usage he claims (he wasn't), it totally wouldn't apply to Paige, she's one of the bigger headline-grabbers in the sport ffs. Same with Sage to an exit

Either Lee is just another racist or he's extremely dumb

Last edited:
He has huge upside as a fighter, but the guy is just a fuckin' tool of a human being.

Pretty bad tweet yes. Comparing a father to a pedophile is just never necessary unless you really suspect, for good reason, that he is one.

That's not even funny. But he's Bruce Lee's nephew (on his mom's side, actually) so he can say what he wants. He was the last man to drop Bruce sparring. Think about that.....

Bruce Lees nephew??? Bruce Lee would be like 70 something now. He is 24.

Last man to drop Bruce sparring???? He was born about 15 years after Bruce Lee died so I find that hard to believe.

I'm surprised Dana hasn't said anything yet. I know he's not a big fighter but others have been fired over less offensive tweets.

Damn, Cole had a rough enough time that he didn't need to see that kind of shit from a fellow fighter. I really hope stooping this low doesn't award these guys with fans and fights. It's one thing if you have a personal beef with a guy you'll be fighter, but something completely different to just bash the guy out of the blue unprovoked.

The UFC should cut Lee for that.

Literally cut him. Draw blood.

Surprised so many people suddenly care about Cole Miller? Also, I'm not sure how posters with 10,000+ posts can claim to have never heard of Kevin lee before. Do you watch the sport or do you just post about it?

Back