Atrocious tweet from Kevin Lee towards Cole Miller

And the little cunt had a follow up tweet too. Can't stand the prick, he's 24 years old and he's already a gatekeeper yet thinks he's hot shit, and he's not even a ranked gatekeeper.

Notice how they're all balding. Costanza was right - bald men are the most discriminated race of all. Closely followed by manlets.

I don't like using the word cunt, but what a giant cunt honestly.

It's ok for him to call Paige and Sage the "vanilla twins"

Cuz he's black. So, it's ok. Obviously.
Haha imagine if a white fighter said that about anyone else from a different ethnicity?

That whole MTV segment on black people not being able to be racist really normalized a pretty insane notion.

hqdefault.jpg

Haha imagine if a white fighter said that about anyone else from a different ethnicity?

That whole MTV segment on black people not being able to be racist really normalized a pretty insane notion.

hqdefault.jpg
Social context matters. Not saying the quote should win anyone over but how many fighter's of color have you seen the UFC promo machine get behind like McG, Rondy, Paige, Sage, etc???

Surprised someone wasn't triggered and tweeted him racist abuse yet

Lol, ouff.

Kevin says he's down for a Q&A... Could be our most interesting one yet...... <32>

Lol

What a dick.

And the little cunt had a follow up tweet too. Can't stand the prick, he's 24 years old and he's already a gatekeeper yet thinks he's hot shit, and he's not even a ranked gatekeeper.

kPIzBXG.png

Damn, lol. I think he's using a gimmick honestly. A very, very ballsy one for someone in the sports world. So props for that... But still just too much.

Well, Cole does have his BTK expression down pretty good.

Lol at first I thought it was a fucked up thing to say, then i saw that tweet. That's fucking hilarious. He definitely looks like a creeper.

Back