Atrocious tweet from Kevin Lee towards Cole Miller

I love how everyone here is upset at this guy but come on Sherdog daily and talk much worse shit about SO MANY different people.

#Hypocrisy

After the longest training camp I can't wait to go home and hold someone else's son for Christmas.

I'm not a Kevin Lee fan, but he's not so bad.

I mean do you guys not post and read shit on Sherdog forums? The shit posted here is way worse.

Seriously he deserves to be cut from the planet after being duly fucked by a blue whale.

I don't see it, Miller doesn't look like that at all. And I don't even like Miller

And if Cole were to say Kevin Lee looks like a thug from the inner city that robs old ladies and plays the knock out game. Then What?

Guys, he is just confused because he thinks Cole Miller is Goose from Top Gun.

Goose had that scene where he and Meg Ryan sang Great Balls of Fire....and as we all know Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin.

Simple misunderstanding really, imo.

He's a piece of shit, there's almost no fighters I would wish serious injury on.....

Almost.

Last edited:
Agree with Lee on this one, hope they cut Miller too after that pathetic performance.

Some imbecile told me that Kevin Lee is a top 20 talent in the Lightweight division.

I try to tell people this, just because you're 9-1 or 11-2 against absolute nobodies, does not mean anything. People forget that there is a plethora of other fighters around the world in these weight classes that are just as good as these guys in the UFC who are unranked.

Kevin Lee is a one dimensional wrestler, who has a mouth which needs to be cleaned out with soap.

You want to see a guy get his ass beat because he looks like a pedophile. Man, so you don't even know this dude, and you're going to say he looks like a pedo, and you hope he loses because of that factor.

You total cunt.

Last edited:
His little temper tantrum over McGregor winning makes me feel a little bit better.

His tweet is in very poor taste and I wouldn't be surprised if he found himself running afoul of the UFC code of conduct because of it. You can't go publicly labelling people as paedophiles while representing the top tier of the sport.

With that being said, are people sure he's an actual arsehole rather than playing the heel? If people watch him because they can stand him and hope to see him lose, he's still got them watching. If this is the case he's playing an effective and clever but dangerous game.

He doesn't look anything like Jared

People here say far worse things lol who gives a shit.

Back