Atrocious tweet from Kevin Lee towards Cole Miller

And the little cunt had a follow up tweet too. Can't stand the prick, he's 24 years old and he's already a gatekeeper yet thinks he's hot shit, and he's not even a ranked gatekeeper.

He just wants attention - just like you're all giving him right now.

Totally and utterly tasteless.

It's pretty bad when people are bored of you when they barely even know you, but that's Kevin Lee to a "t." I believe he is the current P4P worst shit-talker. He tries too hard, he's unlikable, he gossips like a teenage girl on social media, and he's not even that good of a fighter. All that acting hard bullshit doesn't work in pro MMA when you haven't even sniffed a win over a top 10 fighter. This dude lost to Ragin' Al and Leonardo fuckin' Santos and thinks he's God's gift to MMA. He needs to piss off until he can beat someone that people have heard of.

kevin lee is a fucking douchebag. hope he loses his next couple fights.

I expected it to be about Sage, that is a shitty thing to say about Cole.

Lol, you should have seen what he said after UFC 205. Talking about how he will destroy Khabib and Conor. Of course, before that, he said Eddie would run through Conor..after the fight he tweeted "Ok, I see what I have to do now"

Guess what Lee, no one gives a fuck about you and you got stopped by strikes from a BJJ guy. His angry twitter rants are literally the only thing he has done to garner any kind of attention
Kevin Lee obviously drinks a few too many beers while watching the fights

I've defended him before but that was really stupid. This n*gga is a fuckin hater.

That guy is a piece of shit. Absolute wanker. Hope he gets fired.

That guy is so bitter in life because nobody cares about him

He just wants attention - just like you're all giving him right now.
Kevin lee threads(no offense to the TS) are more of a circle jerk echo chamber of a few people(myself included) who are interested in the mma's top 500 ranked lw's and a bunch of casuals asking if he's the guy who got ko'd by a grappler. this isn't no 500 plus Conor thread. half the responses to his cringeworthy-ness are about how much if a embarrassment he's being....that's no way to draw heat and interest

Last edited:
That's fucked.

Hopefully he gets cut for that comment. That's even below sherdog standards and our standards are pretty fuckin low.

I can't think of anything more classless someone could say about another person. Absolutely disgusting... I'll refrain from saying anything else because I don't want to get banned.

Back