Athletic Comission Employee Doesn't know how to Operate a Scale?

why are they still using those old fashioned scales...why not use a digital scale..step on, get reading immediately...
I guess these old fasioned scales are still the most reliable and precise.

Just watched Zabit weigh in and it seems they messed up his weight by 1 pound. The dude in front of the scale needed to be told how to read the scale correctly.

First it was Woodley who's underwear apparently weighs 1 pound, then this?

Timestamped

How do you think Darren Till made weight at "169 lb" ?

dana-white-money.jpg

wouldnt be surprised if Till is actually 174 but the idiot didn't know how to read it... 1 pound underwear geez..

How convenient that they found someone who "doesn't know" how to read a scale in a big event with a fighter who is notorious for missing weight?

dana-white-money.jpg

WME make politicians look like saints in comparison.

Just watched Zabit weigh in and it seems they messed up his weight by 1 pound. The dude in front of the scale needed to be told how to read the scale correctly.

First it was Woodley who's underwear apparently weighs 1 pound, then this?

Timestamped

Just like when cormier cheated with the towel. There are bunch of amateurs in a lot of these commisions. Kind of crazy when so much can depend on them.

I guess these old fasioned scales are still the most reliable and precise.

we are able to make nuclear weapons, i'm pretty sure they can make a scale that doesn't take 10 minutes to get a reading. and im sure the digital scales are accurate...

What a joke :)

Did Romero weigh in on the electronic scale? (yes I'm too lazy to check) That would explain the 0,2lbs no go for Romero.
Tyron would need to sweat some more if that was an electronic scale.

That should always be the same. You either can have some little allowance or you don't.
I'm a bit triggered, yes.

What a joke :)

Did Romero weigh in on the electronic scale? (yes I'm too lazy to check) That would explain the 0,2lbs no go for Romero.

That should always be the same. You either can have some little allowance or you don't.

come on man, you been here since 2009. this sort of thing happens all the time

And Zabit's .5 pounds, Woodley packing confirmed.

Hey retard, you ever hear of sweat? They were probably the same shorts he cut weight in.

What a joke

it is always the same.....within each state or province ;)

except when it's not, of course.

They should just yell the contracted weight and let the fights go on

depends on rounding rules for weight in Texas..

doesn't matter, made weight.

He was counting on Till missing weight.
When he found out he was actually gonna have to fight this guy he shit himself.

Guy doing the weigh-ins smoked a ton with Joe backstage and had to be reeducated on how to read the scale.

Back