Athletic Comission Employee Doesn't know how to Operate a Scale?

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just watched Zabit weigh in and it seems they messed up his weight by 1 pound. The dude in front of the scale needed to be told how to read the scale correctly.

First it was Woodley who's underwear apparently weighs 1 pound, then this?

Timestamped

Just watched Zabit weigh in and it seems they messed up his weight by 1 pound. Dude needed to be told he hadn't read the scale correctly.

First it was Woodley who's underwear apparently weighs 1 pound, then this?

Timestamped

Ufc underwears heavy mang

Woodley had a doodie in his diaper?

Lol that's embarrassing.

What a goof.

That was shameful, but not as embarrassing as that time in 2016 when DC asked us fans to help him learn how to ride a two-wheeler

Amateur hour.....as always. How these people keep their jobs is beyong me.

What if Till actually missed weight but the guy couldn't see it?

Oh my god. I hadn't watched the rest of the video.

Fast forward to 3:27.

Dude spends like a minute adjusting the scale. Andrade looks at him like "Wtf".

Someone fire this incompetent.

That is amazing that the Athletic commission have chosen a guy reading the scale who simply doesn't fully understand how to read it right!
And i think there were TWO people who when they got rid of their underwear, (Woodley plus one other) the weight magically dropped a whole 1lb. No underwear weighs 1lb especially not the lightweight stuff fighters are obviously gonna choose for a freakin weigh-in.

this is important, and it's on live broadcast all over the world. Go practice with known fixed metal weights and understand exactly how to get it *right*.

#KeyStoneCops

I never really watch these but damn they all look on deaths door.

Lol someone should have told that dude to sit the fuck down after that first mishap.

Fuck, I can read a manual scale and it's not even my job lol.

wouldnt be surprised if Till is actually 174 but the idiot didn't know how to read it... 1 pound underwear geez..

2018 and we don't have digital scales that can accurately read weight? Why are we still using analog cavemen contraptions.

This is worse than that time Ed Soares had to step in for the Brazilian translator.

It was hilarious and incredibly inept!

This is why we can't have nice things!

why are they still using those old fashioned scales...why not use a digital scale..step on, get reading immediately...

This was what David Teymur was trying to warn us about

"Take care your underwears!"

Back