ASoIaF/GoT MEGA-SPOILERS Thread v15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who kills him? I must know!
he becomes lord commander and that riles some of the night watch up, who then stab him in the back. it's ambigious whether he actually dies and im pretty sure that both kit and GRRM have hinted that he's alive. whether that means hes gonna be zombie jon, get healed or warg into ghost is another matter..

he becomes lord commander and that riles some of the night watch up, who then stab him in the back. it's ambigious whether he actually dies and im pretty sure that both kit and GRRM have hinted that he's alive. whether that means hes gonna be zombie jon, get healed or warg into ghost is another matter..

Fucking nights watch, never liked those dicklickers. I just hope it isn't his crew who stabs him, that would be really fucked.

You were being serious? Oh.

Thanks for killing the mood ya cooz, now I can't use this:

T2_sticker-trollface.jpg

Konster, you confuse me. You want to know what happens, but you don't want to read the books or even the Wiki (or watch it unfold on the series). But then you still post in the other thread like you don't know what's coming next even though every major spoiler has been said at some point in the spoiler threads, as if you want to be part of the show watchers and experience things as they happen.

It seems like you want to enjoy the show, but you would enjoy it so much more if you stayed out of this thread.

Fucking nights watch, never liked those dicklickers. I just hope it isn't his crew who stabs him, that would be really fucked.

Basically he keeps pushing the agenda that Wildlings are people too and they should all work together against common enemies. They have giants, wildlings, and crows all living at the wall..

Some people, even those who are not necessarily bad folks, have been in the nights watch for a LONGGGG time and they simply cannot see the wildlings as anything but enemies. They go along with it for a while because he is lord commander, but there is definite unrest. Then to make a long story short he keeps pushing the old school watchers when he announces that he wants to assemble a group to ride south and fight Ramsay.

This is just too far and breaks their oath, they are supposed to protect the wall and take no part in other wars of the realm. So they stab him for what they think is the good of the nights watch, and we are left with a cliff hanger as to whether or not he is dead.

Sheeit. Pretty stupid of him. Still, I hope he doesn't dieded.

yeah, taking part in wars w/ the 7 kingdoms is a good way to get them all slaughtered. The Night's Watch has terrible defense from the rear and they have shit equipment, little discipline and no numbers.

But they should have detained him and put him on trial, not gone all Brutus on him.

he will have them all beheaded for treachery when hes on the iron throne anyway

so i haven't read any of the books or anything but the way the show makes it seems

dany is learning how to be a ruler

at the same time westeros is imploding within and whitewalkers are coming from the nort

2+2=4

dany comes and saves westeros and becomes ruler (maybe even introduce democracy to westeros?)

is it that obvious, or i don't know what i am talking about?

so i haven't read any of the books or anything but the way the show makes it seems

at the same time westeros is imploding within and whitewalkers are coming from the nort

2+2=4

dany comes and saves westeros and becomes ruler (maybe even introduce democracy to westeros?)

Dany's been having glimpses of the Targ madness. If she does eventually take the iron throne, which I think she will, she won't still be on it when the series ends.

I think Lord Friendzone is killing that bitch. Then he smells her hair, cops a feel and kills himself.

Dany's been having glimpses of the Targ madness. If she does eventually take the iron throne, which I think she will, she won't still be on it when the series ends.

I don't know about that.

I think Dany's being written fairly well, in the sense that she's a young person with the responsibility of lives suddenly being being thrust upon her. When you're young and in such a position, you make decisions and do things to assert yourself that upon later reflection realize were arbitrary and capricious. That's not madness. That's just a part of the human experience in being over your head whether you realize it or not.

There's a saying in certain circles that leadership field experience is something you don't get until just after you first need it. In that sense, Dany's actually doing fairly well.

i figure she can keep it as long as she has dragons and her sanity

2+2=4

It seems obvious.

When the series began I thought Ned Stark teaming up with khal Drogo to kill Jaime Lannister while training his son Jon Stark to replace him as hand to queen Danaerys once he returns to winterfell was obvious.

Edit- has anything in this series ever had a pleasant finish?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back