ASoIaF/GoT MEGA-SPOILERS Thread v15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thread title.

im going to pretend you didn't just call princess martell trash.

sansa hates jons guts and shes dumb.

IIRC, she says she hasn't thought of him in a while and that it would be 'nice' to see him. i think this in Feast. you want to talk about dumb? arianne thinking she could crown myrcella, haha talk about delusional

Oberyn vs Mountain.

Why didn't people rebel against Robert's drinking and whoring?

He was bankrupting the kingdom which I assume has tax implications for the 7 other kingdoms?

no one cared, especially da smallfolk, cause there was peace

Well, watching the Oberyn fight is going to be rough.

The moment I'll enjoy most is going to be Jon being elected to be the new Lord Commander.

The moment I'll be reading the Hodor thread for the reactions will be Tyrion killing Shae and Tywin.

Yes (but the ending will be glorious), yes, and DEFINITELY YES.

I want to see some reaction vids of Tyrion killing Shae. The Hodors are going to collectively shit themselves. The show has made their relationship much more romantic and a lot of people think she's testified against him because she was forced to, nOt because she was betraying him.

My wife is going to freak, she's a hopeless romantic and teared up at Tyrion's and Shae's scene at the end of season 2.

hahaha, please get a reaction on video.

wait wait, tyrion kills tywin?

i thought Tywin was an OG

Good thread title.

IIRC, she says she hasn't thought of him in a while and that it would be 'nice' to see him. i think this in Feast. you want to talk about dumb? arianne thinking she could crown myrcella, haha talk about delusional

well...sansa is a ginger which we know jon likes. it'd also be a huge final fuck you to cat. i need to see melisandre and jon fuq tho. she wants it

So you get both aroused and amused thinking about executions? o_O
where did i say i would be aroused? seek help, dude.

Whatever. I don't need some deviant pervert telling me to when to seek help.
tumblr_mn4ue1b0D91qlxstto1_400.gif

You brought it up, so I don't know why you're resorting to name calling and getting so worked up over it.

But anyway, this is the internet so whatever floats your boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back