ASoIaF/GoT MEGA-SPOILERS Thread v15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really looking forward to seeing who they cast the rest of dorne with. They will need to cast Doran, Arianne, Myrcella(most likely again), at least one sandsnake and hopefully areo Hotah.

Then they will need to cast at least two characters for Aryas bravos storyline as well as at least two greyjoy brothers.

Lcukily theyre offing some characters this season like they always do.

"You spoiled her, you killed her Hodors!"

The_iron_throne.jpg

It's really too bad the show couldn't have made the throne room like this.

Taking poll suggestions now

How about what remaining big moments are you eagerly anticipating?

-Oberyn vs the Mountain
-The Battle at the Wall and Stannis Saving the Day
-Night's Watch Election
-Tyrion Killing Tywin and Shae
-Bran Meeting Bloodraven
-Lady Stoneheart
-Drogon Killing A Child/Dragon's Chained Up
-The Hound's "Death"

Nights watch election is gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

Also the election on the iron islands. Democracy in action is riveting. You ever see the West Wing? Captivating television.

Also the election on the iron islands. Democracy in action is riveting. You ever see the West Wing? Captivating television.

I prefer House of Cards, myself.

I have a horrible feeling the election will be rushed. Maybe a 4 minute scene. The finale is going to be stuffed with huge moments.

Worst Case Scenario: It doesn't happen until Season 5's premiere.

I'm hoping for Oberyn beating the Mountain, then Tyrion goes to see his father, finds Shae on the bed, kills her, finds Tyrion and kills him.

No need to cast Doran Martell and we can have more Red Viper.

/fantasy over

So, does anyone think that Red Viper v Mountain is going to be choreographed horribly?

So, does anyone think that Red Viper v Mountain is going to be choreographed horribly?

I heard some professional dancers choreographed this season's one on one fights. Would explain why they've been poor. Neil Marshall should fix this problem in episode 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back