ASoIaF/GoT MEGA-SPOILERS Thread v15

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after Oberyn gets killed does Tyrion also dieded?

seriously? Here I am envying you people that don't know what happens, wishing I was you, and you want to ruin it by knowing what happens? I don't get it

I wonder if Oberyns death will be as brutal as it's described. though either way it should make for some good youtube reaction videos.

John arynn was a mentor to both robert and ned stark

Why did he marry the younger Tully sister lysa and not the older sister catelyn?

I heard some professional dancers choreographed this season's one on one fights. Would explain why they've been poor. Neil Marshall should fix this problem in episode 9.

I wasn't a big fan of the blackwater combat. I think DB Weiss is the best director followed by Alan Taylor.

John arynn was a mentor to both robert and ned stark

Why did he marry the younger Tully sister lysa and not the older sister catelyn?

Because Catelyn was originally supposed to wed Ned's brother Brandon. Brandon got killed by the Mad King so they decided to wed Cat to Eddard.

Is Brandon older than John arynn?

Nah, but like Magoolie just pointed out, Cat was already promised to the Starks. Jon needed a new wife so he picked the next available Tully. Jon had been married twice before he wed Lysa.

Hadn't Lysa already banged, and got knocked up by, Littlefinger as well? May as well offer the used one to the old guy.

Why didn't people rebel against Robert's drinking and whoring?

He was bankrupting the kingdom which I assume has tax implications for the 7 other kingdoms?

He was bankrupting the kingdom which I assume has tax implications for the 7 other kingdoms?

The Greyjoys tried to rebel because they thought the crown was weak. But they lost.

And Littlefinger took out loans to cover Robert's expenses. Beyond that Jon Arryn and Stannis were running the kingdom competently despite Robert.

I can't speak for the lords, but I know the smallfolk don't give a shit about that.

I wonder if Oberyns death will be as brutal as it's described. though either way it should make for some good youtube reaction videos.

They did well with the Red Wedding, so lets hope so.

Why the fuck would people care about Robert drinking and whoring? Jon Arynn was running the kingdom, and doing well.

Plus, the Greyjoys thought Robert (or the crown) was weak, and they rebelled got smashed. As poor of a king and as much as he didn't give a shit about actually ruling...going against knight/commander Robert was an awful idea.

Why the fuck would people care about Robert drinking and whoring? Jon Arynn was running the kingdom, and doing well.

Plus, the Greyjoys thought Robert (or the crown) was weak, and they rebelled got smashed. As poor of a king and as much as he didn't give a shit about actually ruling...going against knight/commander Robert was an awful idea.

Yep, Robert may not know shit about ruling but he definitely knows a thing or two about going to war and cracking skulls with his hammer.

I think they're going to change it to getting split in half (since they changed Elia's death).

Word on the street is Dany won't be doing any more nude scenes, she wants to be taken seriously as an actor.

A good first step would be to dye her eyebrows blonde. And then get her tits out anyway, I say you can have it both ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back