* Asking People on the Street about McGregor vs Diaz *

Good stuff. Enjoyed watching that. Those 3 ladies completely snubbed you.

They looked like your typical superficial/pretentious/stuck-up hoes , who will be crying in a few years when their boyfriend/husband dumps them for a younger prettier one..
Guess that's what happens when you have nothing more than your appearance to put on the table :)

They looked like your typical superficial/pretentious/stuck-up hoes , who will be crying in a few years when their boyfriend/husband dumps them for a younger prettier one..
Guess that's what happens when you have nothing more than your appearance to put on the table :)
Utterly roasted.

Too bad most of the people don't even know them. Kinda made me feel bad/sad that they couldn't even recognize the name of (or one of) the most hyped/pushed person in the UFC or all of MMA.

Anyways, good video TS.

3:05

"So you think Connor McGregor is going to win?"

"Yeah, that dude is a stiff guy, man"

I guess you could say... he sees stiffness.

horatio_caruso_-_csi_miami.gif

YEEAAAHHHH!

haha love the video

good work TS
Thanks!

Could anyone do me a favor and tell me if they notice audio sync issues? the video is fine when I render it and fine for the first couple hours on YouTube but then it seems to have parts where the audio doesn't match.

Could just be my crappy internet.

EDIT: Also clips quickly repeating and just other weird editing things.

Last edited:
Thats awesome stuff,man. You should do more videos like that,MMA related I mean.

Thanks!

Could anyone do me a favor and tell me if they notice audio sync issues? the video is fine when I render it and fine for the first couple hours on YouTube but then it seems to have parts where the audio doesn't match.

Could just be my crappy internet.

EDIT: Also clips quickly repeating and just other weird editing things.
I didn't have problems with it.

Ronda, is that you.

Bigger than soccer.

Good job TS, I'd watch more of these. Laughed out loud at guy sitting like a badass.

@4.33

Wow those women avoided you like the plague. The were a split second away from running across the street.

Do people not watch sport anymore? Jesus. How can young American guys in their 20's not know who McGregor or Diaz are?

Are you serious? Nobody I know has heard of Conor McGregor or Diaz. Or any UFC fighter. It is not big here.

Bigger than soccer.

Good job TS, I'd watch more of these. Laughed out loud at guy sitting like a badass.
Thanks man! Yeah I'm thinking maybe I'll film another one in Dallas just to mix things up.

Damn those girls almost blanked you. Fuck that

Every single one of them would have known who Ronda Rousey is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back