* Asking People on the Street about McGregor vs Diaz *

@4.33

Wow those women avoided you like the plague. The were a split second away from running across the street.

Do people not watch sport anymore? Jesus. How can young American guys in their 20's not know who McGregor or Diaz are?
I dunno, Austin can be this self-contained place where everything outside of it isn't really important. Really chill and laid back though, fun to be there.

People picking who is going to win without knowing the fighters? Sounds a lot like some people I know on here ;)

Thanks dude! Yeah if they ever post their interview of me online I'll send it to you.
Appreciate it. Lol, I stay pretty up on RT going-ons so if they did, I might to happen upon it anyway. :D

That was awesome man!
Post it to Twitter and I bet some fighters will re - tweet it!

Good stuff TS, thanks for the content. Gave it a like.

The one in the middle looked like she wanted to talk but her friends were acting too good to answer a question so she went along with it

bitches aint shit my man , fun video, props were a little cringe though since nobody knew what they meant

That was awesome man!
Post it to Twitter and I bet some fighters will re - tweet it!
I tweeted it and tagged Dana, Nate, and Conor. If you have anyone else in mind, please tweet it out!

If anyone gets this retweeted by a fighter, they get their name in the description for the video!

I tweeted it and tagged Dana, Nate, and Conor. If you have anyone else in mind, please tweet it out!

If anyone gets this retweeted by a fighter, they get their name in the description for the video!
Hey, make sure to let people know I'm your 22nd subscriber. You know...if it comes up.

View attachment 130047

Who's your pick for the rematch TS?
This is super hard to call for me.

If you put a gun to my head I'd say Diaz.

The one in the middle looked like she wanted to talk but her friends were acting too good to answer a question so she went along with it

bitches aint shit my man , fun video, props were a little cringe though since nobody knew what they meant
Yeah there was definitely some cringe.

Good stuff TS, thanks for the content. Gave it a like.
Thank you sir!

Nah looked like the cliche' extrovert of the group. TS should have called them fat and ran off.

If I picked Brock Lesnar would you hand me an IV?

You're hilarious, dude.

Was that Bernie from RT talking in the background?

Pretty crazy that even the people who knew who Conor was didn't know that they were fighting soon.

You're hilarious, dude.

Was that Bernie from RT talking in the background?
I'm really not sure, I don't actually follow them much. I was only vaguely aware of them. What does he look like? Post a picture.

@Negative Zero bad choice buddeh, Conor's got this.

{<Mcgoat}
I'm so unsure man. I will be watching with much hype.

I'd imagine you get about a foot of colon.
I'd love to know what this means so that I can find it as funny as I think it is.

Back