* Asking People on the Street about McGregor vs Diaz *

<mma4>
Feels weird.......watching all these casuals/uninitiated talk about this for some reason..... nice plug from the rooster teeth girl tho haha. Good video, did you deal with a lot of rude people lol?

<mma4>
Feels weird.......watching all these casuals/uninitiated talk about this for some reason..... nice plug from the rooster teeth girl tho haha. Good video, did you deal with a lot of rude people lol?
Yeah I cut out 2 or 3 people who ignored me or seemed rude. I don't really blame them, not everyone wants to be filmed like this.

{<redford}

Good work TS, but god damn some of these people make me cringe.

Last edited:
So, 95% of people don't watch MMA or even have any idea who the biggest stars are. I'm not surprised mother fuckers.

does your username refer to your hair?

LEL. Charlie Brenneman has taken too many head shots. He doesn't even remember the UFC.

Did you cut out all the "fuck offs"? Nice fun video.

Cool video, enjoyed it.

Unrelated: the hype is real. I can see the UFC overtaking the NFL in popularity soon.

HAHAH, did those pigs think you were cat calling? I don't know where this is, but it is a dark day if someone randomly hits on those disasters.

Good stuff. Enjoyed watching that. Those 3 ladies completely snubbed you.

@4.33

Wow those women avoided you like the plague. The were a split second away from running across the street.

Do people not watch sport anymore? Jesus. How can young American guys in their 20's not know who McGregor or Diaz are?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back