* Asking People on the Street about McGregor vs Diaz *

You're hilarious, dude.

Was that Bernie from RT talking in the background?
It didn't really sound like it to me. He's kind of not involved with the smaller productions. Unless they're filming "A Million Dollars But"

I'm really not sure, I don't actually follow them much. I was only vaguely aware of them. What does he look like? Post a picture.

I'm so unsure man. I will be watching with much hype.

I'd love to know what this means so that I can find it as funny as I think it is.

tumblr_n6h1z0U3md1r6bifdo2_1280.png

*Burnie

Also, the colon joke is because Brock had to get a bunch of his colon removed due to diverticulitis.

It didn't really sound like it to me. He's kind of not involved with the smaller productions. Unless they're filming "A Million Dollars But"

Idk, I thought it sounded pretty similar. Oh well.

I'm really not sure, I don't actually follow them much. I was only vaguely aware of them. What does he look like? Post a picture.

I'm so unsure man. I will be watching with much hype.

I'd love to know what this means so that I can find it as funny as I think it is.
Oh, due to Brock's diverticulitis he had to get 12 inches of his colon removed.

tumblr_n6h1z0U3md1r6bifdo2_1280.png

*Burnie

Also, the colon joke is because Brock had to get a bunch of his colon removed due to diverticulitis.

He does have a pretty distinct voice. Maybe not as distinct as Geoff or Gus, but pretty easy to pick out of a crowd. Sorry for hijacking the subject TS.

*Burnie

Ah, didn't see who you were quoting for some reason.

Cool concept I enjoyed it haha. What city was this filmed in?

Austin, Texas.
Oh cool. I thought I heard one of the women you were talking to say Austin but wasn't sure. Austin is awesome haha. One of my best friends was a boat mechanic up there it's a blast going up there.

Oh cool. I thought I heard one of the women you were talking to say Austin but wasn't sure. Austin is awesome haha. One of my best friends was a boat mechanic up there it's a blast going up there.
Yeah I live directly in downtown. It's a lot of fun and easy to walk over and film at areas like this.

Bookmarked, looking forward to watching this

I would ravage that nerdy whore with the midriff showing. She looks like an SJW but I bet she loves to get dominated by the patriarchy in the bedroom.

You should have abandoned your silly interview questions right there and gone full pickup artist right in front of her dad. That'd be alpha.

So many filthy casuals.

Also you should've head kicked those bitches at 4:32. I hate those type of snorty chick. "I'm too cool to acknowledge your existance, please stop using my air and die from suffocation" type of guuurl.

Great vid TS, do more of these.

So many filthy casuals

Also you should've head kicked those bitches at 4:32. I hate those type of snorty chick.
Dude I was totally going to but I hadn't stretched. You've got to be limber to punt the skulls of pretentious slags.

Yeah the one on the right looked utterly disgusted with me.

Made me laugh but also feelsbadman
Don't worry man they are nothing but toogoods/sophisticates. Not worth anyones time.

So many filthy casuals.

Also you should've head kicked those bitches at 4:32. I hate those type of snorty chick.

Great vid TS, do more of these.

It's Texas. Imagine how embarrassing it'd be if he tried to dropkick them and they summarily pulled out their guns and emptied about 600 rounds into him.

"An Austin man, Negative Zero, 32, was killed in a hail of gunfire on Friday evening at 7:53 PM as he attempted to sexually assault a group of women near the Rustler's Steakhouse parking lot."

He was just going to dropkick them but once the cops see what he looks like they'll just assume it was attempted rape.

Good vid by the way. You have good charisma. Maybe try a different area next time where people might be a little more into mma (if that area exists).

It's Texas. Imagine how embarrassing it'd be if he tried to dropkick them and they summarily pulled out their guns and emptied about 600 rounds into him.

"An Austin man, Negative Zero, 32, was killed in a hail of gunfire on Friday evening at 7:53 PM as he attempted to sexually assault a group of women near the Rustler's Steakhouse parking lot."

He was just going to dropkick them but once the cops see what he looks like they'll just assume it was attempted rape.
32. Brutal.

"why diaz?"

"cauze he's mexican."

LMFAO

cool vid and awesome that you had prizes but i seriously would have saved them for the few people that actually knew wtf they were answering lol

Good vid by the way. You have good charisma. Maybe try a different area next time where people might be a little more into mma (if that area exists).
Thanks man! And yeah I may need to look into that.
Nice vid ts.

Was that garbage shake or some fire?
For legal reasons I will not be disclosing the contents of the alleged "joints". The accusations as to their contents have been wildly speculative and specious and I feel no need to dignify them with a response.

fire-icon-under-5-acre-lg.png

Last edited:
Back