* Asking People on the Street about McGregor vs Diaz *

You know, I kind of think you're right. Interesting

She has a different kind of stardom, in that she won't necessarily sell more PPVs or tickets, but she is certainly more famous.

Everyone who knows who Conor is also knows who Ronda is, but the reverse is not true.

She may have been only a small part in the films she's been in, but stuff like the Fast & Furious franchise is seen by orders of magnitude more people than watch the UFC.

Dat Ben Askren at 2:11.

Cool stuff TS :) Sad to see most of the people have no idea about UFC's biggest star lol. Talk about mainstream.
I'm wondering if you asked 100 random people about Ronda, if they would know who she is.
Liked the ending, "hahaha.... whetever", nice.

Great video,, loved the prizes
Dat Ben Askren at 2:11.

Cool stuff TS :) Sad to see most of the people have no idea about UFC's biggest star lol. Talk about mainstream.
I'm wondering if you asked 100 random people about Ronda, if they would know who she is.
Liked the ending, "hahaha.... whetever", nice.
Thanks guys! The support means a lot!

@4.33

Wow those women avoided you like the plague. The were a split second away from running across the street.

Do people not watch sport anymore? Jesus. How can young American guys in their 20's not know who McGregor or Diaz are?
It's the same in the uk . probably worse actually .
People picking who is going to win without knowing the fighters? Sounds a lot like some people I know on here ;)
thats all I do. I've actually never watched a single fight before . Not even one .

Haha... nice job TS... A joint for nate fanz & fake cash for Conor fanz. Funny stuff!

What waz in the joint? The money waz fake so the joint probably waz too.

TS, good job. Think you would have had better luck outside of sports bar. Hipsters in Austin dont follow sports/mma.

Fast Fact: Roger Huerta knocked out that Texas Football players on 7th St in Austin.

UFC is only a step above tough man contests in terms of popularity. Nobody on the street knows who anyone is.

Where was this filmed?

Funny how nobody knew them and when they see a pic. "oh is this UFC?'' "oh conor mcgregor! yeah, he will win''

Where was this filmed?

Funny how nobody knew them and when they see a pic. "oh is this UFC?'' "oh conor mcgregor! yeah, he will win''

Austin, Texas. Thanks!
TS, good job. Think you would have had better luck outside of sports bar. Hipsters in Austin dont follow sports/mma.

Fast Fact: Roger Huerta knocked out that Texas Football players on 7th St in Austin.

Oh really? I was kind of assuming it was 6th but I wasn't sure.
Haha... nice job TS... A joint for nate fanz & fake cash for Conor fanz. Funny stuff!

What waz in the joint? The money waz fake so the joint probably waz too.
I plead the fif

UFC is only a step above tough man contests in terms of popularity. Nobody on the street knows who anyone is.

Alot of women know who Ronda Rousey is. I travel alot. I can remember random bitches on the street or bars talking about her.

Great job TS. Lots of fun and very enjoyable. Thanks for the effort.

Quick tactical question. How much raw footage did you take for that end result and how much time editing?

Thanks!

Great video TS. You're a funny dude. I'll be subscribing for sure.

nice to know if I ask random people in the street in 'murica about MMA I'll get more knowlegable & intelligent opinions than talking about it with Sherdoggers

Back