ask a guy who hasn't been to dentist in 20 years anything

Take some pics of the choppers for Krist's sakes.

Let us Mayberry Dentists give you a proper critique on the fine art of taking care of your teef.

Take some pics of the choppers for Krist's sakes.

Let us Mayberry Dentists give you a proper critique on the fine art of taking care of your teef.

sorry, i dont let other people in my mouth, figuratively, metaphorically, or physically.

What part of the UK are you from?

Yeah. Bad breath is one of my pet peeves. I hate when people are up in my personal space with geek stink breath. Plus, I've always been a big teeth guy. A chick could be very attractive but have a jacked up grill and I'm instantly turned off.

Green Day drop. Nice.

Knew someone would get it. Pre American Idiot Green Day was where it's at. After they started doing rock operas and appeared on American idol I quit them.

I knew a kid who looked like billy joe. That is the lead singer right? He was a full blown alcoholic at age 19, it was pretty amazing and sad at the same time. He was dating a fat chick who one of my friends grew up with. They would show up together and party once in a while. One time my other friend pushed him because he was acting like a twat, and because he weighed like 80 pounds he flew back faster and farther than expectd, and only missed breaking through a 7th story window and falling to his death because of a randon card board cut-out out of arnold that we stole from a movie heater for the movie twins with danny devito. So in a way arnold saved fake billy joes life that day, and we joked about it for years after even once that kid became a worthless junkie and stopped coming around with his land whale gf. unfortunately she didnt stop showing up, and continued to deplete our culinary resources on the regular for quite a while.

Back