ask a guy who hasn't been to dentist in 20 years anything

I just went for the first time a couple months ago and I'm 30. Just got a cleaning and checkup everything is good

I'm pretty sure dental hygiene is taught at schools. Your parents having gingivectomys was probably due to their bad hygiene. Seeing that you had terrible hygiene yourself says that you were never taught proper hygiene. Hygiene includes taking care of every single part of your body (diet, exercise, mental hygiene, sleep, etc). I wouldn't be surprised to hear that you're deficient in more than one area.
Well, today you are getting a surprise. I take excellent care of myself mentally, emotionally, physically, and every other way. I love me some me. And to be honest, I love my parents and they did a fantastic job raising me, but they should have instilled more discipline in this area. No one is perfect, and raising children requires an omnipresent sense of observation. I did go every 6 months up until my early teens, but i went to bed a lot of nights without brushing, and didnt really start exploring a healthy lifestyle until my early 20s. basicly I wasted my teen years on girls and video games, but hey, thats what kids do. Good guess though, but your WRONG!

Unlikely.

Is it safe?

13188-12196.gif

What's a good cooking forum?
I dunno man, I have never visited a forum for cooking. I will assume your talking about food, not drugs. I would think a site like reddit probably has a bunch of things there. I did particpiate in a thread here in the berry about gordon ramseys eggs, needless to say the uneducated opinions I was forced to read and respond to have left me a broken man. Some of the last remainng hopes I had for humanity were just destroyed reading about how some people like undercooked eggs. I would postulate these are the same people who eat their steaks rare. Probably like sushi too. Filthy casuals, and anyone who disagrees with me is wrong.

I just went for the first time a couple months ago and I'm 30. Just got a cleaning and checkup everything is good
Nice. This is one reason I have not gone, I could have scraped together a hundred bucks at some point, but my daily regimen seems to be working otherwise. I also should add i do oil pulling with virgin coconut oil like maybe once a month or twice. While the health benefits are debtable, I can tell you one thing, its shines and whitens your teeth at the very least, a noticable amount.

Man, I got to go to the dentist on Wednesday. Getting a few fillings replaced, but I hope I don't need a needle.

No question, just thought I'd share my disdain for getting dental work done.

Man, I got to go to the dentist on Wednesday. Getting a few fillings replaced, but I hope I don't need a needle.

No question, just thought I'd share my disdain for getting dental work done.
I am not sure you will be happy when you get the needle. From my very basic knowledge of this with the technology that exists today, the needle is significantly smaller than when I was a kid. Bro, I feel your pain. That blue gel on the cotton swab helped a little, but nothing I have expereinced in life so far can compare with getting that shot in what felt like was my jaw tendons. Well one thing did, I was a little shit and insisted my dentist fill a cavity one time without the novicane because the pervious trip he did one. I am guessing it was a small one ont he surface, and it went swimmingly with no needle. This time in my complete state of ignorance I insited he try again, when that drill hit the nerve it felt like half of my face just shot or some shit, it was the only true excruciating pain I have ever witnessed. the needle is psychologically damaging, but the pain is really not that traumatic. The drill ont he nerve however, changed me in a way i would not wish on my worst enemy. I also kinda wish I could get these metal fillings replaced, I suspect they are not good for my health. But again, that involves the dentist.

Describe the nastiest mouth you've ever seen.
Junkies and meth addicts probably win first place. Anything that reembles baked beans loosly dangling from ur gums and holding on for dear life with that last bit of will power is never a good look. I dont dip or drink coffee and now my cleaning is top notch, that is the main reason. I know they can do amazng things with stem cells and whatnot now, and in the future it may be not even a second thought for first worlders, but id rather keep my original set.

I am not sure you will be happy when you get the needle. From my very basic knowledge of this with the technology that exists today, the needle is significantly smaller than when I was a kid. Bro, I feel your pain. That blue gel on the cotton swab helped a little, but nothing I have expereinced in life so far can compare with getting that shot in what felt like was my jaw tendons. Well one thing did, I was a little shit and insisted my dentist fill a cavity one time without the novicane because the pervious trip he did one. I am guessing it was a small one ont he surface, and it went swimmingly with no needle. This time in my complete state of ignorance I insited he try again, when that drill hit the nerve it felt like half of my face just shot or some shit, it was the only true excruciating pain I have ever witnessed. the needle is psychologically damaging, but the pain is really not that traumatic. The drill ont he nerve however, changed me in a way i would not wish on my worst enemy. I also kinda wish I could get these metal fillings replaced, I suspect they are not good for my health. But again, that involves the dentist.
I've had fillings put in without the needle before, and it was painless. The previous fillings seem to have fallen out, so I hope there's no need for substantial drilling.

My worst experience was when they missed twice, and just kept stabbing me in the mouth, nasty-tasting shit.

I've had fillings put in without the needle before, and it was painless. The previous fillings seem to have fallen out, so I hope there's no need for substantial drilling.

My worst experience was when they missed twice, and just kept stabbing me in the mouth, nasty-tasting shit.
If that is the case, you be aight.

I don't mind going to the dentist.Plus, my dental hygienist is hot and has huge bewbs.She would press them on my face when she does the cleaning.

I don't mind going to the dentist.Plus, my dental hygienist is hot and has huge bewbs.She would press them on my face when she does the cleaning.
Ayy Lmao
Fitting avatar, also that is no accident, she clearly wants to fuck.
next time you gotta make your move bro, if she acts hesitant its only because that part of the plan, do not let it deter you. Eyes on the prize bro, thats all you playa.

Back