ask a guy who hasn't been to dentist in 20 years anything

I went yesterday and got a huge filling, they want to see how it goes but I might need a root canal or extraction, fuck that shit. Though i wouldn't mind seeing the hot asian dental nurse again so you can see the quandary.

Ill start off with some F.A.Q.s to save time for some of the more obvious things that will surely arise during the course of this thread.

Are you poor?
Yes

Are your teeth jacked up?
I had 2 molars break, 30 and 19 on the universal tooth number chart. Both have had fillings from when I was a kid. Both of them had a piece fall off, but the fillings are still there. It has been like 10 years for one of them, and about 3 for the other. Food constantly gets stuck between 19 and 18 if I chew on the left side of my mouth. I have lived with this minor annoyance for a decade now.

Do your teeth hurt?
Nope, occasionally i will miss some of the food stuck in the above mentioned scenario, and it will get a little hurty. I purchased a dental kit from CVS years ago and the little picker thing fixes it right up.

No dental insurance?
Not until today, just started a new job with full benefits.

So you will be getting that fixed?
Fat chance, I hate the dentist.

Any cavities now?
Nah, I started taking excellent care of my oral cavity as a whole years ago. I am the Dental game Lebron James now.

What is your regimen like? Mouth cleaning wise....
Brush a few times a day, and always before bed. Mouthwash at night as well. Floss almost every day. I also use dental tools to remove plaque from the gumline weekly. I also brush my toungue and roof of mouth and gums gently on a regular basis, no set schedule though, just when I feel like it.

How are your gums?
Not fantastic, both of my parents had gumectomys. I think itrs partly genetic, and partly from not relaizing how hard I was brushing when I was younger.

That about covers it, so fire away sherbros! Ask me anything you want, totally related to oral hyugeine or otherwise, I have fantastic advice dispensing skills.

You don't need teeth when this is an option:
[YT]fxOXjN2dykg[/YT]

Im over thirty and I have never went to a dentist. I have never had any caries or other problems with my teeth. I have also never brushed my teeth as often like people say you should. In fact, I have taken care of them horribly, by general standards. Yet, no problems ever. Even the colour of the teeth is ok, relatively white.

Because of my personal experience, I believe the hole western dentistry is pissing people on the eye just to make more profit.

Ill start off with some F.A.Q.s to save time for some of the more obvious things that will surely arise during the course of this thread.

Are you poor?
Yes

Are your teeth jacked up?
I had 2 molars break, 30 and 19 on the universal tooth number chart. Both have had fillings from when I was a kid. Both of them had a piece fall off, but the fillings are still there. It has been like 10 years for one of them, and about 3 for the other. Food constantly gets stuck between 19 and 18 if I chew on the left side of my mouth. I have lived with this minor annoyance for a decade now.

Do your teeth hurt?
Nope, occasionally i will miss some of the food stuck in the above mentioned scenario, and it will get a little hurty. I purchased a dental kit from CVS years ago and the little picker thing fixes it right up.

No dental insurance?
Not until today, just started a new job with full benefits.

So you will be getting that fixed?
Fat chance, I hate the dentist.

Any cavities now?
Nah, I started taking excellent care of my oral cavity as a whole years ago. I am the Dental game Lebron James now.

What is your regimen like? Mouth cleaning wise....
Brush a few times a day, and always before bed. Mouthwash at night as well. Floss almost every day. I also use dental tools to remove plaque from the gumline weekly. I also brush my toungue and roof of mouth and gums gently on a regular basis, no set schedule though, just when I feel like it.

How are your gums?
Not fantastic, both of my parents had gumectomys. I think itrs partly genetic, and partly from not relaizing how hard I was brushing when I was younger.

That about covers it, so fire away sherbros! Ask me anything you want, totally related to oral hyugeine or otherwise, I have fantastic advice dispensing skills.

pic of hot girlfriend?

you should at least check with a dentist for gum disease, you probably have it

Kinda surprised at the backlash towards the TS. Is this really that big of a deal? I haven't been to the dentist or doctor offices in more than 10 years

Congrats on no cavities.

Make sure your hygienist does perio probing too when you're getting your teeth cleaned.

It measures pocket depth of your gums in millimetres. You typically wanna hear her say numbers 1,2 or 3. Larger numbers point to possible perio problems. Although sometimes your gums may be slightly swollen with gingivitis and then the numbers will shrink after a cleaning and your gums go back to normal. Probe looks like this, with the lines marking off in millimetres

dpr315_Image310xMax.jpg

I'm sure they probably did the probing, only mentioning it since your parents had gum issues.
Sounds like you're pretty diligent with your hygiene.

I went yesterday and got a huge filling, they want to see how it goes but I might need a root canal or extraction, fuck that shit. Though i wouldn't mind seeing the hot asian dental nurse again so you can see the quandary.

Go munch on some slightly undercooked microwave popcorn extremely recklessly and without looking to see waht u are choveling down ur food hole. Chew it extra fast.. Towards the bottom of the bag you will find your answer.

Im over thirty and I have never went to a dentist. I have never had any caries or other problems with my teeth. I have also never brushed my teeth as often like people say you should. In fact, I have taken care of them horribly, by general standards. Yet, no problems ever. Even the colour of the teeth is ok, relatively white.

Because of my personal experience, I believe the hole western dentistry is pissing people on the eye just to make more profit.
I am picking up what you were dropping. A lot of it has to do with diet and genetics more so than maintenance. Grats tho, a success story if ever i have heard one.

[/spoiler]

pic of hot girlfriend?

you should at least check with a dentist for gum disease, you probably have it
ill see about pics, gf and i do have numerous fetish videos on spanking tube just dunno if shes gonna want her face plastered on sherdog. Plus I have seen how this ends, i wont make the same mistake others have. I guess use ur imagination, shes irish and german, 5'2", long black hair, and perky, also ass for days. Cute as the day is long, and she smells nice. Also, no gum disease , they are healthy light pink and never bleed, just slightly recessed around my canines on the top, or maybe its always been like that and im paranoid. Either way, gums aight, i just worry a lot because of reasons.

Congrats on no cavities.

Make sure your hygienist does perio probing too when you're getting your teeth cleaned.

It measures pocket depth of your gums in millimetres. You typically wanna hear her say numbers 1,2 or 3. Larger numbers point to possible perio problems. Although sometimes your gums may be slightly swollen with gingivitis and then the numbers will shrink after a cleaning and your gums go back to normal. Probe looks like this, with the lines marking off in millimetres

dpr315_Image310xMax.jpg

I'm sure they probably did the probing, only mentioning it since your parents had gum issues.
Sounds like you're pretty diligent with your hygiene.
that picture is nightmare fuel. I wouldnt want that thing even 1/10 of a mm under my gums. I dont have pockets of swelling or rot, just no.

If you live long enough, eventually you'll have some problems since your enamel won't last forever. Are you going to go to the dentist when everything goes to hell?

Nice. This is one reason I have not gone, I could have scraped together a hundred bucks at some point, but my daily regimen seems to be working otherwise. I also should add i do oil pulling with virgin coconut oil like maybe once a month or twice. While the health benefits are debtable, I can tell you one thing, its shines and whitens your teeth at the very least, a noticable amount.
my gf use to do the oil pulling .she was pretty into but she got burnt out on it. She was doing it I think 20 minutes at a time or something like that. How long do you do it?

Go munch on some slightly undercooked microwave popcorn extremely recklessly and without looking to see waht u are choveling down ur food hole. Chew it extra fast.. Towards the bottom of the bag you will find your answer.

Good call. Oh lord dat ass.

For a sec I thought the title said you haven't been a dentist in 20 years. That's a different thread I thought. Now I'm disappointed.

Not trying to tell you what to do. Good for you for taking care of your teeth. But, you may want to take a trip to the dentist. The dentist does a more than check your teeth. They check for oral cancers, issues with your jaw etc

Back