ask a guy who hasn't been to dentist in 20 years anything

I floss like a couple times a month, my teeth are good

Maybe I should do it more though

Gotta floss everyday my man. It's actually even more important than brushing. Most cavities form in between teeth in tight spaces.

Not trying to tell you what to do. Good for you for taking care of your teeth. But, you may want to take a trip to the dentist. The dentist does a more than check your teeth. They check for oral cancers, issues with your jaw etc

Yeah, and sometimes the dental assistant will brush her boob against your head while cleaning your teeth.

If you live long enough, eventually you'll have some problems since your enamel won't last forever. Are you going to go to the dentist when everything goes to hell?

Like all unsavory health issues I may encounter, I am hoping to stall them long enough by taking exceptional care of myself, so that modern sceince can cure them liketty split with no discomfort. I suppose if i was at the point I have existed long enough for the enamal to go buh bys I probably wont care, or who knows maybe I will, I can be somehwat narcissitic.

my gf use to do the oil pulling .she was pretty into but she got burnt out on it. She was doing it I think 20 minutes at a time or something like that. How long do you do it?
I shoot for 30, and it can get pretty i dunno, boring or annoying after a few minutes. The benefits outweigh the burden for my though, it gives u a level of clean and fresh u usually dont get.

Which member of the G-Unit has the biggest dick???
I dont know, I also didnt know when this same question came up in various other threads. I do know however, I cannot be trolled. I plan on making my next thread about how to win the internet, avoiding rekt and reverse trolling will be covered at length. I know most people would see throuigh this obvious ruse, and call you out on your subpar troll, but that would indicate they were gotten too. Instead I would ask you to take a long look at your motivation for posting this obiovus homo-bait, and figure out why this was the method you decided to employ. A lot of truth is often said in jest, maybe deep down somewhere, even though you joke about this, and act like its obviously a silly question to ask, and looking for htis answer has maybe become something you are geniunly interested in. Our true motives can usually be seen in the subconscoius choices we make, whether re realize them or not,.

For a sec I thought the title said you haven't been a dentist in 20 years. That's a different thread I thought. Now I'm disappointed.
Highest suicide rate of any profession. I guess digging around in gross mouths for 8 hours a day takes its toll enevtually. I cant imagine how horrible some peoples set ups are, and seeing people literally rotting from the inside out must remind them of their own mortality on some level. Dust to dust.

Not trying to tell you what to do. Good for you for taking care of your teeth. But, you may want to take a trip to the dentist. The dentist does a more than check your teeth. They check for oral cancers, issues with your jaw etc
Duly noted. I use a flashlight and a dentists mirror to inspect my oral cavity on the reg, but that is some solid advice. And your unbiased motives are honorable.

I floss like a couple times a month, my teeth are good

Maybe I should do it more though
Do your gums bleed when you floss? If so, floss more frequently, but be gentle. But even once in a while is better than most peoples success rate of never.

You should really sack up and go to the dentist.

"Take care of your teeth, you only get one set."

- Doc Holliday
Yes, he was indeed a dentist.

You should really sack up and go to the dentist.

"Take care of your teeth, you only get one set."

- Doc Holliday
Yes, he was indeed a dentist.
Its more of a self reliant thing. I want to be able to know that I do not need the dentist to take care of myself properly. I am going on almost a decade of no medical assistance what so ever. No meds, no shots, no nothing really. I say poo poo to western medicine.

Its more of a self reliant thing. I want to be able to know that I do not need the dentist to take care of myself properly. I am going on almost a decade of no medical assistance what so ever. No meds, no shots, no nothing really. I say poo poo to western medicine.

I'm glad you're your own man. That's a rare thing these days, but you know you're playing Russian Roulette with your health. All it takes is one staph infection and...

2009080311470931190100.jpg

Another good call, I bet you have fresh breath.

Yeah. Bad breath is one of my pet peeves. I hate when people are up in my personal space with geek stink breath. Plus, I've always been a big teeth guy. A chick could be very attractive but have a jacked up grill and I'm instantly turned off.

Yeah. Bad breath is one of my pet peeves. I hate when people are up in my personal space with geek stink breath. Plus, I've always been a big teeth guy. A chick could be very attractive but have a jacked up grill and I'm instantly turned off.
I am picking up what ur dropping.

Brush your teeth once a week with a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda for whiter teeth.

Back