Social As NBA ratings mysteriously fall, UFC ratings rise.

Lol no it's not. It's reality. The NBA is still MASSIVELY popular (arguably the second biggest sport worldwide) and MMA is still a fringe sport. The title of this thread and the whole thesis of "NBA is dying, MMA is rising" behind it are blatantly misleading and inaccurate.

The only people who push this narrative are people like you who clearly have an agenda and want it to be true. Anyone who spends 10 seconds looking at the actually number can see that.
How can mma be rising when fighters are still making 10-20k per fight?

The Washington Football team, hilarious. Athletes back a movement until it hurts their income or brand. All these poor oppressed millionaires playing a game as a career. Seems pretty logical while my white privilege only gets me $50k a year and I actually work 40 hours a week.
Lol football players are at the facility from early am to late evening then additional game plan or playbook work at home. They get paid millions because they provide jobs for tons of people
Yes and flop all the time. People act like lebron is some badass because he's big and muscular but he acts like a bitch if he's barely touched. Most of these guys do, they'll take one elbow and act like they've been shot. I bet 95% of them couldn't last in a real fight at all.
That's because they want calls not because they are pussies. It's no different than guys in mma faking groin shots and eye pokes hoping for point deduction or to get a break to rest or in some cases to get a fucking victory

So here is the thing about your "opinion of the right": I do not care. Nobody asked, including myself. This is a thread on whether a journalist who sat with his 5-figure income and poo-pooed the sport that he works in. That is it. Nobody cares about you, your opinion on a change.org petition (hardly the same as a pressure campaign or walk-out from a media company). I am not sure what you are talking about one bit. Unless you suggest that Trump and the GOP are failing. In that case, I will quote you Ramsay Bolton:

"If you think this has a happy ending, you have not been paying attention."
It was a response to you whining about how the left cancels everything, but when the right does the exact same thing, you don't see it/always have an excuse lol. Typical right wing response tbh.

Also, dunno who Bolton Ramsey is. Is that a GoT character? I suppose you would have made a powerful point if I watched that show? Lol.

Sherdog still bumping this thread lmao. Completely ignoring the fact that UFC is barely even televised since NBA and NCAA football have come back. This thread is embarrassing and should be sent to the lightweights

Basketball man kneel'd gO wOkE gEt BrOkE.

They were talking about NFL ratings being down here in N.J. on 101.5.

Two callers within a 15 minute segment mentioned they’re only watching the UFC now.

Sherdog still bumping this thread lmao. Completely ignoring the fact that UFC is barely even televised since NBA and NCAA football have come back. This thread is embarrassing and should be sent to the lightweights

Go check the ratings before making yourself look like an idiot with a post like this, lmfao.

I already explained why cards have been bumped to + in another post here

Lol football players are at the facility from early am to late evening then additional game plan or playbook work at home. They get paid millions because they provide jobs for tons of people

That's because they want calls not because they are pussies. It's no different than guys in mma faking groin shots and eye pokes hoping for point deduction or to get a break to rest or in some cases to get a fucking victory
Flopping is weak, not something to be proud of. I played basketball from the time I was 6 into my mid twenties, I know why they do it.

Flopping is weak, not something to be proud of. I played basketball from the time I was 6 into my mid twenties, I know why they do it.
Faking a knee to head is weaker especially when you're going for a default. Literally fake yourself to a victory.

Hmm, an increase in cable cutters. Games taking place during the work day instead of at night, as usual, resulting in lower tv ratings. Shocking.

Meanwhile, more preliminary cards on ESPN a & ESPN+ (free plus bundled in ESPN+) vs. pay-per-view (viewers who have to purchase the card) results in more tv watchers. Also shocking.

Let's compare apples to oranges and see what other erroneous conclusions we can draw. Derp.

Hmm, I suspect my sarcasm will not come across given the level of analysis in the OP's link.

Faking a knee to head is weaker especially when you're going for a default. Literally fake yourself to a victory.

Flopping is the fate of all sports. Soccer first, hockey, basketball, UFC, and NFL is next.

But tbh I want to see a NASCAR flop. And yeah, maybe baseball will survive flop free.

I don't frickin watch anything anymore, hardly. A little boxing, and Aussie Rules football.

tenor.gif

Go check the ratings before making yourself look like an idiot with a post like this, lmfao.

Again. UFC fans trying to convince the world it's better to be only on a subscription service than actual TV. Lol what a joke. And yeah I've checked the ratings, NBA games have been number 1 by a wide margin since they returned. Any decline in viewers has nothing to do with the UFC ratings. You're clueless bud

And go Check ratings you say? Please show me one metric that shows the UFC ratings doing well since the NBA and NCAA has come back. You literally know nothing about this subject

Back