Social As NBA ratings mysteriously fall, UFC ratings rise.

Quarantine has people wanting to watch D level athletes.

is normal

<Fedor23>

WRONG

BraveAnchoredCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

The right wants law and order. Patriotism. Safe way of life for their families. They believe in hard work and the american spirit that we are not perfect, but can work together to make things great for ourselves and our country, together.

the leftists just want to hate hate the “government” because their lives are shitty. They want to blame “the system”, whatever that means. And the democrats are catering to that mentality, the media literally made people go riot. Simply by constantly reporting on a narrative that pushes their agenda. Thats some black mirror shit.

My parents immigrated here legally, i fucking love this country and the opportunities we got to come here and be free to work hard and build our own lives. And u spoiled motherfuckers want to tear it down. Gtfoh.

Just like my Latino co-workers say, "We're already here, stop talking about immigration!". Democrats act as if immigration and bringing more Latinos into the USA is all American-Latinos care about. Just like Democrats think all Black Americans think about is race.

Not much into the NBA playoffs but watching the Nuggets. If they go out, I'll probably just watch high lights.

Not sure why people in this thread are talking about crowds, there were barely any real crowds in most NBA regular season games. It’s 100% because of the political agenda in the broadcasters and promotion, it’s everywhere in the NBA, to the jerseys to the commentators, it’s insane. The UFC started as a politically incorrect sport and Dana has preserved that.
People that are saying its because of crowds have no idea what theyre talking about. NBA and NFL ratings are down because of the SJW nonsense. People should be more than hungry for sports to come back but people are boycotting NFL and NBA.

UFC remained pure sport. The NBA is uber-political with multi-millionaire players claiming how badly they are treated. Most people are tired of the constant politics and SJW mantra, they want to be entertained after a hard day of work when they turn on the TV. Everyone has a right to tell their story, but the audience isn't required to watch your story...they have options.

agreed, equality for black$ only

according to polls, people are reportedly not tuning in because the NBA has become too political for their tastes, there's our answer.
The nba ratings have been much better since the crummy teams have been eliminated. They’ll be much better next year when the warriors return

The nba ratings have been much better since the crummy teams have been eliminated. They’ll be much better next year when the warriors return

Warrior fans turned back into Lakers fans again this year. Won’t be any different next season

You're so far gone on the "team" lol.

"When the Right boycotts something" two folks can't even get married ffs lol.

Anyway continue to hold your head up as you write your strongly worded tweets at EA for a video game with women in it. Or boycott a Ghostbusters movie and harass the cast because they didn't have dicks lol. Oh no, a black person in star wars?!?!?! what next? they are going to change splash mountain!? Better sign the petition (https://www.change.org/p/everyone-t...p-it-as-it-is-in-magic-kingdom-and-disneyland)

My opinion of the right is a lot of "wahhh wahhhh that's not fair." "why is there a black person in my tv show?" "why is doctor who a woman?" All the Shapiro videos of him crying about fuckin' a TV show from the 90s having a lesbian on it LOL! Sean Hannity upset over a fuckin' hotdog topping. Get over yourself lol.

I was an Anderson Silva nuthugger. When Chael popped for roids, I wanted him banned from the sport, how dare he cheat against SILVA! But when Silva popped, I went, welllllll, he had that bad injury, he's getting old...he's done so much for the sport. That's you and politics.
So here is the thing about your "opinion of the right": I do not care. Nobody asked, including myself. This is a thread on whether a journalist who sat with his 5-figure income and poo-pooed the sport that he works in. That is it. Nobody cares about you, your opinion on a change.org petition (hardly the same as a pressure campaign or walk-out from a media company). I am not sure what you are talking about one bit. Unless you suggest that Trump and the GOP are failing. In that case, I will quote you Ramsay Bolton:

"If you think this has a happy ending, you have not been paying attention."

Just like my Latino co-workers say, "We're already here, stop talking about immigration!". Democrats act as if immigration and bringing more Latinos into the USA is all American-Latinos care about. Just like Democrats think all Black Americans think about is race.

I think the plan is to let the cartels have more of a presence here (hence wanting to drop ICE and border security - hell Obama even sold them firearms) so they have an excuse to ramp up government growth and control even more and make people feel like they need an overpowered federal government to save them. Everything is done with the intent to control now or control more in the future.

People that are saying its because of crowds have no idea what theyre talking about. NBA and NFL ratings are down because of the SJW nonsense. People should be more than hungry for sports to come back but people are boycotting NFL and NBA.
<Dany07>

Sherdog still bumping this thread lmao. Completely ignoring the fact that UFC is barely even televised since NBA and NCAA football have come back. This thread is embarrassing and should be sent to the lightweights

Warrior fans turned back into Lakers fans again this year. Won’t be any different next season

Lol no we didn't. Warriors fans have been rooting against LeBron for their entire run.

nfl same thing just promoting their running black qbs that pretend to care about blm movement but in reality don't give a shit. they making white owners rich as hell. mahomes just stood there kneeling while racist kc fans booed all the kneeling and didn't say a word and still played the game.
the only thing this blm movement did was get the redskins to change their name lol
That actually wasn't BLM. They ignored the Redkins name change.

Which current NBA player had been in support of what you said? All I heard the players support is racial equality.
Was there racial inequality in the Jacob Blake incident? Do you think the cops would not have shot a white guy that did what Jacob Blake did?

Has anyone thought the reason ratings are down is simply because people have moved on from watching sports?

We have become accustomed to streaming movies and binge watching shows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back