Arum says Lomachenko vs Walters is done, pending broadcast deal.

You always take his side when the who ducked who argument comes up.
Because they both did the same thing but no one calls out Kovalev for it.

Its not happening. Lomachenko picked Roman Martinez instead.
ah alright.. still a good fight, but not as good...Might be a good move though to give the Walters fight a chance to grow a bit

ah alright.. still a good fight, but not as good...Might be a good move though to give the Walters fight a chance to grow a bit
I think its sort of a shit fight. Martinez is too hittable and has proven that too often in recent fights.

I thought you would like Loma's style, Seano. He's a great technician, I like watching him from a pure boxing perspective.

I thought you would like Loma's style, Seano. He's a great technician, I like watching him from a pure boxing perspective.

Seano enjoys being a cuntrarian and going against the grain as much as, if not more so, than even a great technician, like Floyd or Loma. If Floyd was a nice guy and loved by most, Seano would talk about him with the same cuntrarian view as he does about GGG, Loma, and Kovalev. This is what cuntrarians do.
Don't take it too seriously. The dude knows boxing well but enjoys being a dick.

I actually have no problem with the guy at all. Some people here think the "exotic white fighters" thing is an actual opinion of mine. This forum isn't really chock full of the brightest individuals right now.

That said, I just thought it was weird that Walters was a guy they had no interest in when he looked like he might be something special but they try to make the fight after he sort of looked like shit in his last two fights. Nothing has changed about Walters, other than looking more vulnerable.

I actually have no problem with the guy at all. Some people here think the "exotic white fighters" thing is an actual opinion of mine. This forum isn't really chock full of the brightest individuals right now.

That said, I just thought it was weird that Walters was a guy they had no interest in when he looked like he might be something special but they try to make the fight after he sort of looked like shit in his last two fights. Nothing has changed about Walters, other than looking more vulnerable.

I hear ya I'm more wondering if you like his style b/c he's got a style that I thought you would enjoy being a fan of pure boxers. I like his style personally, also like Walter's style he's a good inside fighter, especially for a tall guy.

I hear ya I'm more wondering if you like his style b/c he's got a style that I thought you would enjoy being a fan of pure boxers. I like his style personally, also like Walter's style he's a good inside fighter, especially for a tall guy.
I think he's a good fighter. Honestly, at times, I find myself sort of bored watching him, but I recognize his skill.

Seano enjoys being a cuntrarian and going against the grain as much as, if not more so, than even a great technician, like Floyd or Loma. If Floyd was a nice guy and loved by most, Seano would talk about him with the same cuntrarian view as he does about GGG, Loma, and Kovalev. This is what cuntrarians do.
Don't take it too seriously. The dude knows boxing well but enjoys being a dick.

Haha, I've known Seano for years he's alright. cuntrarian gets me every time, though.

Haha, I've known Seano for years he's alright. cuntrarian gets me every time, though.
I actually never have issues with anyone on this site except for people who are hardcore fans of particular fighters. Some people get so enamored with fighters with exciting styles that they feel some weird need to patrol the forum in their defense.

Its weird how the "exotic white fighter fans" thing was a total goof but is slowly becoming a reality.

I actually never have issues with anyone on this site except for people who are hardcore fans of particular fighters. Some people get so enamored with fighters with exciting styles that they feel some weird need to patrol the forum in their defense.

Its weird how the "exotic white fighter fans" thing was a total goof but is slowly becoming a reality.

Meh I'm a hardcore fan of GGG and even bigger fan of Matthysse, both of whom you were never particularly fond of. I disagree with you on a lot of shit but it is what it is at the end of the day, we're all dicks to each other sometimes. It was always "exotic white punchers" so Loma doesn't really fit into that equation to me, he's a boxer with some power to go with it, but not a puncher like the original joke was.

I like watching the Loma but I don't have a strong opinion on him or anything. I'm more of a Gary Russell guy myself.

Meh I'm a hardcore fan of GGG and even bigger fan of Matthysse, both of whom you were never particularly fond of. I disagree with you on a lot of shit but it is what it is at the end of the day, we're all dicks to each other sometimes. It was always "exotic white punchers" so Loma doesn't really fit into that equation to me, he's a boxer with some power to go with it, but not a puncher like the original joke was.

I like watching the Loma but I don't have a strong opinion on him or anything. I'm more of a Gary Russell guy myself.
See, I never really had any problem with Mathysse. That's a perfect example of what I'm talking about. You know what my "problem" was with Mathysse?I didn't agree the Judah fight was a robbery and I picked Garcia to beat him and then President lost his shit because I was right. I believe President is right here in this thread too, posting under another name. Another name because the mods spanked him for being bad.

I believe President is right here in this thread too, posting under another name. Another name because the mods spanked him for being bad.

I believe Senri is right here in this threat too, posting under your name

President.... I always wondered what happened to him. I didn't know he got banned.

See, I never really had any problem with Mathysse. That's a perfect example of what I'm talking about. You know what my "problem" was with Mathysse?I didn't agree the Judah fight was a robbery and I picked Garcia to beat him and then President lost his shit because I was right. I believe President is right here in this thread too, posting under another name. Another name because the mods spanked him for being bad.

then you made a na-na-na boo-boo thread after the fight about how you were right and everybody else was wrong.

President.... I always wondered what happened to him. I didn't know he got banned.

Don't think Prez ever got banned I think he just started posting on another account or two... or three. Not sure how many but most of us know his username now.

then you made a na-na-na boo-boo thread after the fight about how you were right and everybody else was wrong.
Of course. You have to gloat when everyone thinks you're wrong and you end up being right. You should have been around after Mosley/Tony.

Back