Arum says Lomachenko vs Walters is done, pending broadcast deal.

I have been bored by Lomachenko's last 2 fights. If he is going to fight guys who do not stand a chance then he needs to knock them out instead of carrying them round after round.

It's like he's fighting a can, but instead of crushing it, he dribbles it around like a soccer ball.

honestly, I think anybody with good timing and who isn't afraid to use dirty tactics will beat Loma. That's Walters and Uchi.

Of course. You have to gloat when everyone thinks you're wrong and you end up being right. You should have been around after Mosley/Tony.

One must always achieve inner confidence. One must always know ones self. One must always, enlighten others with the voice of certainty. These facets of humanity will initiate the beautiful entries from one entity to another, growing the networks like cobwebs to the build the collective narrative.

The feeble cannot feed off of this. They merely become the ones who end up getting absorbed by the ones who possess certainty. The flow of man goes many ways but always ends up streaming down to a body of water, an ocean of truth.

I think its sort of humorous how much it bothers you that everyone isn't a huge Lomachenko fan. You DID make a Mayweather/Lomachenko comparison actually.
That is weird how some people enjoy different things than other people. I'm probably the first person who has ever liked something different than someone else.

The Gary Russell fight was pretty boring. Didn't really enjoy his fight on the Pac card in China either.
I just find Lomachenko's style to be amateurish. Its fun for a round or two, then it gets boring. Maybe it'll be more fun when he fights some guys who can test him. The Salido fight was pretty good I guess, but there he was overmatched, that was more about Salido.

Right now, his fights just seem like a super long amateur match.

I made a comparison between them but at no point did I say they had similar styles at all. The couldn't be more different in fact.

I really don't mind if you aren't a Lomachenko fan, it's just the apparent inconsistency that bothers me but fair enough you don't like his amateurish style, I can totally understand that even if I don't share that sentiment. For me a fight isn't boring (Loma vs. Russell) when one fighter lands 183 punches of 600 thrown with 130 of them being power punches while keeping his opponent to around a 10% success rate, but I guess that's just me.

I made a comparison between them but at no point did I say they had similar styles at all. The couldn't be more different in fact.

So what would my enjoyment of MAyweather have to do with whether or not I like Lomachenko? That IS what you said. To say its odd for me to like one but notthe other implies there are similarities.
I really don't mind if you aren't a Lomachenko fan, it's just the apparent inconsistency that bothers me but fair enough you don't like his amateurish style, I can totally understand that even if I don't share that sentiment. For me a fight isn't boring (Loma vs. Russell) when one fighter lands 183 punches of 600 thrown with 130 of them being power punches while keeping his opponent to around a 10% success rate, but I guess that's just me.
Sounds like you should be a Mayweather fan then. He consistently outlands his opponents and barely gets hit.

I have been bored by Lomachenko's last 2 fights. If he is going to fight guys who do not stand a chance then he needs to knock them out instead of carrying them round after round.

It's like he's fighting a can, but instead of crushing it, he dribbles it around like a soccer ball.

He did KO both of those opponents albeit late which I guess is your complaint. I get that but I personally love watching Loma box like a cat plays with a piece of string. He looks like he's just making a HL reel in there. His opponents need to be better though as it's just too mismatched atm.

So what would my enjoyment of MAyweather have to do with whether or not I like Lomachenko? That IS what you said. To say its odd for me to like one but notthe other implies there are similarities.

Sounds like you should be a Mayweather fan then. He consistently outlands his opponents and barely gets hit.
The similarities are in the level of skill they possess. They are both elite fighters. Style wise they are very different.

I am a Mayweather fan I just don't like some of his fights because of his style of fighting. Take the Pac fight. Totally dominated Pacman but did virtually no damage. Compubox numbers for that were 143 punches landed and only 81 of those were power shots. Compare that to Loma who landed as many power punches (130) on Russell as Mayweather's total punches landed on Manny. I know which fight I'd rather watch....

Last edited:

One must always achieve inner confidence. One must always know ones self. One must always, enlighten others with the voice of certainty. These facets of humanity will initiate the beautiful entries from one entity to another, growing the networks like cobwebs to the build the collective narrative.

The feeble cannot feed off of this. They merely become the ones who end up getting absorbed by the ones who possess certainty. The flow of man goes many ways but always ends up streaming down to a body of water, an ocean of truth.

Likes for metaphors and sexual euphemisms. Well done guys.

toying with his meat.

I go through phases where I do that. Sometimes I get carried away with my loofah in the shower.

Very much correct Mr Seano, love taking a shower with my loofah, i always look at it's course brill texture and imagine the connections of our nervous systems, how it absorbs all of that water the same way the mind does to knowledge. Something about it is so elegant constantly thinking about it as i begin rubbing that all over my body exfoliating the skin. I get to my shoulders and squeeze all the water and soap juices out of it and watch it drip through my now silky skin after that exfoliation. All of this from a fruit from the cucumber family. You have to love cucumbers, mmmmm.

Back