News Artem Lobov is suing McGregor over PROPER 12!

Wow. It’s a shame money does this to people. I normally side with the opposite of Conor for almost everything nowadays, but even if it was Artems idea I don’t think he’s entitled to anything. Like Conor did take care of him for his career, in exchange for being his punching bag. It would be nice if Conor gifted him something but apparently Conor didn’t want to but I don’t think he has the right to sue

Anyone has the right to sue, it's just a matter of whether you win.

Better than bareknuckle fights Artem has been taking lately for permanent CTE.
He said that he was getting so many high dollar offers after leaving the UFC. He's supposed to be well off by now

Artem actually invented the number 12.
Before he filed for that patent, people were counting from 11 to 13.
All hail numeric god Lobov!

Too lazy to read this entire thread and the 200 associated links.

What was the idea? Was it "hey you should sell alcohol" or was it "hey you should sell an Irish whiskey and it should be called Proper 12 produced in XYZ and should have XYZ ingredients"?

Too lazy to read this entire thread and the 200 associated links.

What was the idea? Was it "hey you should sell alcohol" or was it "hey you should sell an Irish whiskey and it should be called Proper 12 produced in XYZ and should have XYZ ingredients"?
It sounds like more "hey, i know you're thinking about a wine venture, but how about an irish whisky venture? Irish whiskey is known worldwide & i know some manufacturers that can help you make the product, etc, etc, etc." Not too sure how deep Artem was part of it, but I'm sure he isn't dumb enough take it to court if he didn't have any other input/evidence

Read the story and according to Artem Conor wanted to make a vodka brand with the Mountain from Game of Thrones and Artem said "no you should make irish Whisky!". Not really an idea that is hard to think of, surprised Conor didn't think of it himself. Conor got him into the UFC and was the reason he got to fight Paulie Malignaggi. Also flew out and caused chaos when Khabib slapped Artem.

Mcgregor could have given Artem a million. That man was his heavybag for many years.
Nobody would care about Artem without Mcgregor. He's the reason Artem got into the UFC, got the Malignaggi fight and became the "GOAT".

So even if it was his idea he is not entitled to anything and shouldn't have the right to sue?
You clearly didn't read or listen to anything that Artem has mentioned.

He argues they did have an agreement in place which Conor renegged and tried to only offer him $1M. Artem also claims he did extensive initial leg work for getting the company to take off including using his own personal contacts to create a business plan.

You clearly didn't read or listen to anything that Artem has mentioned.

He argues they did have an agreement in place which Conor renegged and tried to only offer him $1M. Artem also claims he did extensive initial leg work for getting the company to take off including using his own personal contacts to create a business plan.

I was replying to someone who said that, I understood and know he says he did all that. Was what I said not understood from you?

Artem just said he tried to give him a million and he wouldnt take it.

Now for some reason he wants 10 million.
I read somewhere Artem asked for %5 of the company idk if that was before or after seeing how big Proper Twelve got

Read the story and according to Artem Conor wanted to make a vodka brand with the Mountain from Game of Thrones and Artem said "no you should make irish Whisky!". Not really an idea that is hard to think of, surprised Conor didn't think of it himself. Conor got him into the UFC and was the reason he got to fight Paulie Malignaggi. Also flew out and caused chaos when Khabib slapped Artem.
There’s more to the story than that. Artem did all the research and found the right people for conor to meet. Artem has a degree in business too apparently.

There’s more to the story than that. Artem did all the research and found the right people for conor to meet. Artem has a degree in business too apparently.
Lots of people have business degrees. The idea that Conor couldn't have gotten in contact with business-savvy people who could market proper 12 without Artem is laughable.

$1m is a very generous finder's fee for however much research Artem put in.

And yet, with a “business” degree, does he have any of this “agreement” in writing?
Degree in business what? Management, administration, finance what?

Back