News Artem Lobov is suing McGregor over PROPER 12!

Artem brokered the deal and came up with the idea, which made Conor’s management rich, I think he gets around $10m in court. Artem has a child and a nagging Irish wife who probably doesn’t like the attention the McGregors are getting.

A lot of sherdoggers don’t understand that Artem actually made this thing happen - so should get something.

Let’s see what Danis sues for in the new year…

And yet, with a “business” degree, does he have any of this “agreement” in writing?
Degree in business what? Management, administration, finance what?

I would assume he has something, considering all the dealings he put together for it, couldn't see him sueing if he had nothing to back it up, though stranger things have happenned, but brokering a deal like this there would HAVE to be a paper trail, and Conor did offer him a million, you don't do that for no reason

Lol then that means I got a ton a lawsuits out there waiting.
“Fuck no” is the short answer.

I disagree, if he feels he has enough evidence, then hell yes he should sue. Wether he did enough to deserve a portion is up to the courts and what that evidence states

Top ten anime betrayals.

Conor pretty much helped Artem make all the money he made in MMA. Without Conor he would of been DQ in the TUF house, no social exposure, no memes about been the GOAT of mma, no UFC career.

RIP Artems instagram comments

Last edited:
This was just over a year ago, artem seems very ratty to me

Source Conor. This is insane. Never thought Artem would snake Conor but goes to show never trust a man with a finance degree.

Conor challenges him to fight at SBG

Last edited:
Come at the King, you best not miss.

nvJiETW6uhafKjvuyrXIxyV7yE8gpFFGJZYLdANDxZE.jpg

Artem isn't the loyal "yes man" that we here once believed him to be. Artem seems to have forgotten about this, and why it happened:
vid_conor.0.jpg

If we have learned anything from this saga, it's to watch your own back bc being loyal will just catch you a lawsuit from all parties involved, even the "friend" for whom you're going to war.

Source Conor. This is insane. Never thought Artem would snake Conor but goes to show never trust a man with a finance degree.

With that finance degree he should've been smart enough to have his name officially attached if he really was involved lol. He's just trying to get Conor to settle. Conor should continue on and make Artem pay for his lawyer fees as well. Artem will have to prove that Conor said something that wasn't true about him and how it affected him financially. Good luck with that. Callin Artem names isn't going to cut it.

Hmm defamation case again hu....is Conor Amber Turd in this case? If so it's not lookin too good for Mcnuggy

Wonder if we will ever hear Artem speak about what went wrong with him and Conor as they used to be tight. Betting its due to captain ego as usual.

More like the money dried up after fighting and he wants a piece of the pie. Don't think it's that complicated.

Back