News Artem Lobov is suing McGregor over PROPER 12!

Artem is going to have a very hard time winning a defamation case against Conor, he hasn’t come close to defaming him from what we’ve heard. Plus, any reputation that Artem could have tarnished is owed to Conor anyways, lol.

He challenged Artem to a fight in an hour at the gym. I'm nearly tempted to drive over to it

Conor raised Artem up from nothing. Artem didn't have the sort of MMA record that would even get him a look from the UFC. Conor got him in.

Then Conor flew half way around the world to go to war for him when Khabib punked him.

And this is how Artem repays him? lol. Artem really is an uncooked sausage.

I say they settle it in the cage, two men enter... one man leaves.

Doubt he has a case but similar situations often baffle me, people spend thousands just to be laughed at in court. The Proper 12 case, sure have a go, this? Sounds like it's going nowhere to me.

So Conor got the bag and became a Snake In The Grass?

He doesn’t train at SBG anymore, surrounds himself with yes men, screws friends and business partners.

conor vs artem for conor 9.0 return

pretty much like the cerrone fight

Thankfully, @ExitLUPin reported it quickly enough where I was able to scoop up the posts in his original thread that got merged and move them here.
Okay, so it’s all done by hand?

1,5 months ago all of a sudden my thread called “No MMA this weekend” got merged with the “Charles Oliveira vs Islam Makhachev MEGATHREAD” by accident hahaha.
Well, the latter was a big ass active thread, so mine got buried in that one real quick.
Though, I looked it up and I actually found the start of it right here, around 6 posts in this page and it looks like most of the replies (?) are all bundled around here (unfortunately my poll got lost):
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ufc-280-10-22.4247391/page-184#post-169408772
Do you think that it’s still possible to make something out of it, or is that too much work?

LMAOOOOO. I remember seeing this story in another thread earlier this year. Here is the initial story for anyone interested. https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/artem-says-proper-12-was-his-idea-new-book.4249744/

Dang, all these broken friendships in MMA is sad lol. Jon and Shad, Colby and Mas, now Conor and Lobov too.
Only these guys have real friendship.
D2VGhLcWkAADXi-.jpg
Later that dayScreenshot_20211030-222342.png

Back