News Artem Lobov is suing McGregor over PROPER 12!

Okay, so it’s all done by hand?

1,5 months ago all of a sudden my thread called “No MMA this weekend” got merged with the “Charles Oliveira vs Islam Makhachev MEGATHREAD” by accident hahaha.
Well, the latter was a big ass active thread, so mine got buried in that one real quick.
Though, I looked it up and I actually found the start of it right here, around 6 posts in this page and it looks like most of the replies (?) are all bundled around here (unfortunately my poll got lost):
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ufc-280-10-22.4247391/page-184#post-169408772
Do you think that it’s still possible to make something out of it, or is that too much work?
I'm not seeing any out of place posts from the link you posted. Its possible we have our page views set differently. But in order to move the posts, I would need an existing thread to move them to.

I'm not seeing any out of place posts from the link you posted. Its possible we have our page views set differently. But in order to move the posts, I would need an existing thread to move them to.
I got 20 posts per page.
If you use advanced search and look for messages posted by me, while searching for “Eubank” and click my very first post down below, you’ll get there.
But yeah existing thread.. if it’s merged it’s not really existing anymore I guess, but should still be up there somewhere right?

Too lazy to read this entire thread and the 200 associated links.

What was the idea? Was it "hey you should sell alcohol" or was it "hey you should sell an Irish whiskey and it should be called Proper 12 produced in XYZ and should have XYZ ingredients"?
Using his financial acumen he suggested selling whiskey instead of wine.

Conor was always about the boys but he seem to have left them high and dry.

Would never see that type of disrespect in the khabib/Islam camp.
Hm, maybe you are right, however co-founders of Eagle MMA gym Magomedov brothers just got 18 and 19 years in prison respectively

With that finance degree he should've been smart enough to have his name officially attached if he really was involved lol. He's just trying to get Conor to settle. Conor should continue on and make Artem pay for his lawyer fees as well. Artem will have to prove that Conor said something that wasn't true about him and how it affected him financially. Good luck with that. Callin Artem names isn't going to cut it.

I work with Claims for the Government. I specialize on Roads claims, Vehicle Damage/Personal Injury/Property damage etc

If our department is at fault, for example we were made aware of a pothole/or some or defect and we don't have an intact Investigaton/repair system? Then we would normally try and settle away from Court. But that is of course if the claimant/plaintiff has necessary proof and of course their medical evidence is credible. We of course are happy to go to court if proceedings are issued and we have any doubt of the plaintiff's credibility

Now these claims are not my area of expertise, but the onus is definitely on Artem to actually provide solid proof that he came up with the idea, or the Judge will just dismiss it.

I'm thinking Artem is asking for 5%, but would break McGregor's arm for a few million, perhaps even as little as $2million to settle?

If I was Conor I would do exactly what you state above and call Artem's bluff. I doubt Artem has any solid proof and would lose.

Probably gets settled out of court

Artem probably won't get 5% but he'll get a decent check

Artem sues Conor for another lawsuit LMAO. This time it is for defecation, I mean defamation.

https://www.mmamania.com/2022/12/13...ial-media-barrage-harassment-intimidation-ufc

Former UFC featherweight “Hammer” Artem Lobov was known for his aggressive offense inside the cage and it appears the one-time “Ultimate Fighter” will be taking the same approach in court, evidenced by a second lawsuit in the works against former friend and SBG Ireland training partner Conor McGregor.

Lobov is accusing McGregor of a “concerted social media barrage” with the intent of “harassing, intimidating and defaming him,” according to a new report from Independent.ie, claiming a “Notorious” retaliation for the original lawsuit Lobov filed just last month over the uneven wealth distribution of Proper 12 whiskey.

And by uneven I mean “Lobov got jack squat.”
In his soon-to-be-released book Lobov details the genesis of Proper 12 and alleges the entire operation was his idea and that “Notorious” instructed him to handle all the research and planning before the execution, relying on “The Hammer’s” college degree and copious contacts in the beverage distribution industry.

Read Lobov’s story firsthand right here.

@StonedLemur @Poirierfan @HHJ

I work with Claims for the Government. I specialize on Roads claims, Vehicle Damage/Personal Injury/Property damage etc

If our department is at fault, for example we were made aware of a pothole/or some or defect and we don't have an intact Investigaton/repair system? Then we would normally try and settle away from Court. But that is of course if the claimant/plaintiff has necessary proof and of course their medical evidence is credible. We of course are happy to go to court if proceedings are issued and we have any doubt of the plaintiff's credibility

Now these claims are not my area of expertise, but the onus is definitely on Artem to actually provide solid proof that he came up with the idea, or the Judge will just dismiss it.

I'm thinking Artem is asking for 5%, but would break McGregor's arm for a few million, perhaps even as little as $2million to settle?

If I was Conor I would do exactly what you state above and call Artem's bluff. I doubt Artem has any solid proof and would lose.

It is a bit like those brothers that sued facebook. They settled just to make it go away despite believing they could probably deny the claim in court.

Artem is going to take every thing he worked for

Still doesn't mean he is the founder/creator of Proper 12 even if he said something like that. He would need to have actually been involved in the companies creation process.

This seems more like a friendship that had a falling off over the years. Conor probably tried to have him involved originally and that's why he was visiting distillers to get info. But if Artem was really involved in it's creation process, his name would be included with Conor. Artem has some education so he wouldn't be dumb enough to not have his name part of the company. Also Proper 12 has been running and on going for how many years already and nothing until now? This is Artem chasing the bag because he feels like Conor owes him for his past friendship or something. Where was Artem when Conor tried fighting Khabib? Where has Artem been since getting punked by Khabib?

This is typical jealousy stuff that successful people deal with. You know how many people think Jay Z and 50 Cent owe them something just because they were friends before?
1ceb8910-a93d-4570-b000-5bedff41cfed_text.gif

Back