News Artem Lobov is suing McGregor over PROPER 12!

Alexander_GOATanovski

WEC Supremacist
@Blue
Reaction score
Artem Lobov is suing McGregor for millions of dollars because he alleges that Proper 12 was his idea and he didn't get proper compensation.

Conor unfollowed Artem on Instagram so things are getting serious. Poor McGregor can't catch a break even when inactive. McGregor gifted Lobov a UFC career and this is how he thanks him; with a multimillion dollar lawsuit. A wise man once said, "It's only business!".
<JonesLaugh><BlackPinkStab>

Artem Bless
<Kpop775>

FULL STORY BEHIND PAYWALL

Wow. It’s a shame money does this to people. I normally side with the opposite of Conor for almost everything nowadays, but even if it was Artems idea I don’t think he’s entitled to anything. Like Conor did take care of him for his career, in exchange for being his punching bag. It would be nice if Conor gifted him something but apparently Conor didn’t want to but I don’t think he has the right to sue

"Artem Lobov was never my friend"
mqdefault.jpg

LMAOOOOO. I remember seeing this story in another thread earlier this year. Here is the initial story for anyone interested. https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/artem-says-proper-12-was-his-idea-new-book.4249744/

Dang, all these broken friendships in MMA is sad lol. Jon and Shad, Colby and Mas, now Conor and Lobov too.
Only these guys have real friendship.
D2VGhLcWkAADXi-.jpg
It's kinda sad considering Lobov was probably the person Conor was closest to at SBG, hell it seemed like he almost saw him as a brother at times and from what I recall Conor only coached TUF so Artem could get into the UFC.

Seems like Conor doesn't have a lot of people left in his circle of friends or more like the wrong type of people.

Bathtime brigade is not only for bath time. It's 4 lyfe.

also it's TOO SWEET.
Brother, it's my first time seeing your AV not Khabib or Makh lol. Although I don't like him, Khabib and his circle of friendships is awesome. They are real families, no jealousy about the others successes, and keep on supporting each other through out these years.
It's kinda sad considering Lobov was probably the person Conor was closest to at SBG, hell it seemed like he almost saw him as a brother at times and from what I recall Conor only coached TUF so Artem could get into the UFC.

Seems like Conor doesn't have a lot of people left in his circle of friends or more like the wrong type of people.
GettyImages-624421782.jpg

Conor defending Artems honor was (promotionally anyway) the reason he fought Khabib, and it resulted in the most humiliating moments of his life, so much so that he can't cope years later and has PTSD and Tourette syndrome everytime Khabib name is uttered.
Imagine having your friend sue you after that!
lol {<jordan}
Artem bless, i hope he wins
maxresdefault.jpg

FgGLviFXEAgb0i-

Last edited:
Back