Artem has some heavy hands, he's not bad at all

He has heavy hands, yes. But he is an absolutely dreadful MMA fighter. He's simply a brawler with a decent chin and nothing else. I still think he rings Avila's bell and gets a stay of execution.

He also made a quite humerous response to critcisms of his record
T4wnXKZlgyDQ99CgmfMXVg_m.jpg

Avila gonna knock this clown out (and avila is trash

hes not that good, alteast not on ufc level

No he's quite bad, I remember on TuF he was walking around during a fight like Anderson Silva without any of the skill or technique. The only reason he was even on the show is because they did that stupid "coach's get to save one guy" so Conor could have his boy in the house

Got beaten twice in TUF still made the finale, im deaded
against Mehdi Baghdad in the qualifying fight it should've gone to a 3rd round

then he won every fight by ko
  • Artem Lobov defeated James Jenkins via TKO (punches) in the first round.
  • Artem Lobov defeated Chris Gruetzemacher via KO (punches) in the second round.
  • Artem Lobov defeated Julian Erosa via KO (punches) in the first round.
until the finale, when he got subbed by replacement opponent Ryan Hall.

So many ignorant haters in this thread. He's one of the best prospects in featherweight in the world. He's doing very well for himself.
You are the worst posteri have come across in Sherdog and it's a sea fool of idiots.

He's not UFC level and is only part of the organization because of McGregor.

Well Nate is something like 19-10 and according to the half of sherdog, he's damn good

Yeah but Nate has actually fought some top tier competition, Artem has 12 losses to randos lol

against Mehdi Baghdad in the qualifying fight it should've gone to a 3rd round

then he won every fight by ko
  • Artem Lobov defeated James Jenkins via TKO (punches) in the first round.
  • Artem Lobov defeated Chris Gruetzemacher via KO (punches) in the second round.
  • Artem Lobov defeated Julian Erosa via KO (punches) in the first round.
until the finale, when he got subbed by replacement opponent Ryan Hall.

Wait a sec tho...Ryan hall is probably one of the best BJJ guys on the UFC roster.

Wait a sec tho...Ryan hall is probably one of the best BJJ guys on the UFC roster.
aye wasn't a bad loss, but I think overall Artem hasn't looked good since TUF and could be cut.

I'm just a fan of his terrible style :D

Back